Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That is the big Downside to IOA and HHN they still have to use the Soundstages. The house in ques to me just are not as well done. I have found our HHNGUY on FB, all those plaques on his wall have his name. I sent him a nice response and told him I would be glad to help him draw better attention to his posts. So that is now behind me I do miss future HHNGUY that was his best post of all time from the future.

*Listening to The Who - Pinball Wizard

According to my sources, HHN will be at IoA, USF, or both parks. It's been a while since it's been at IoA so it makes sense.

*reads various forums*

According to my sources, it will feature some unoriginal houses like Walking Dead.

*reads more various forums*

But I've also heard that it may still have original ideas.

This concluces my impression of the mindless, uninformative dreck that has been made into a 5 minute video.

Super psyched that SS 44 is FINALLY going to be used for something (about time, amirite?). Can't WAIT to step foot back in that building, going to be SOOO MINT!!!!!

Well that makes up for the Jaws que.

That's what I was thinking too. I'm wondering where the que is going to go. 3 sides of that building is high traffic areas and one of them is a traditional scarezone locale...

And I'm glad I could bring the joys of HHNguy to everyone. The picture which he has in the video was found on Rumors.....it was to prove that they could put a tent there :lol:

That's what I was thinking too. I'm wondering where the que is going to go. 3 sides of that building is high traffic areas and one of them is a traditional scarezone locale...
The only place it can go is where the old que was and then aroundthe back side where the BTF train is. Unless they do away with the Shrek scare zone and add on in the bipass

when Was hat SS used last I am thinking HHN Nightmares Haunt (UGH). It is going to be interesting to see this building used again.
Oh got another reply from HHNGUY he said my reply on his comments was an attack,,,Giving the down side to IOA ( and the same issue most who went saw) is an attack wow..

You are a vicious rabid dog that need to be put down, stop attacking the defenseless little gir... er.. I mean boy. He knew all along that IOA wouldn't be used, and one of his three guesses on the subject was correct. He also said that they will or will not use original ideas... again he is correct, such a hater.

Its about time this building was used for something other than a breakroom and storage, not to mention it adds a much needed something in this area of the park. USF realized that last year when they put Death Drums in the area, and finally they are going to use this building again.

When it comes to parade building, its 50/50 if a house goes in there, if there is a house there then thats the end of it, if USF decides it can't house the floats under the tent next year for both Mardi Gras and USSP then you will the return of a house to Nazrmans/Sting Alley even with Starbucks taking up some of the space, it would be possible that the outdoor section of this house would be longer than just a simple straight across from one building to the next, but it could even have a down and back to the New York Streets with some sort of canopy outside to prevent against rain.

Right now we know of 7 house locations confirmed, the 8th one is the toss up.

Glad to see they aren't splitting up the event among two parks this year.
I just hope I'll be going this year, if so this will be my 7th year in a row going.

So now that it's been proven it will not be going to IOA, as Mr.HHNGuy said it would be, will the few believers he has finally realize what a nincompoop they've been?

UPDATE: Looks like the even this yr will be at the studios
http://parkrumors.com/hhn22-usf-house-locations/
When it comes to parade building, its 50/50 if a house goes in there, if there is a house there then thats the end of it, if USF decides it can't house the floats under the tent next year for both Mardi Gras and USSP then you will the return of a house to Nazrmans/Sting Alley even with Starbucks taking up some of the space, it would be possible that the outdoor section of this house would be longer than just a simple straight across from one building to the next, but it could even have a down and back to the New York Streets with some sort of canopy outside to prevent against rain.

Right now we know of 7 house locations confirmed, the 8th one is the toss up.

That ParkRumors article brings up an interesting concept:

Another possibility is a double run house within SS22, something that hasn't been done since 1998 with Museum of Horrors (SS22) and S.S. Frightanic (EQ Queue). A double run house is one house superstructure that contains two separately themed maze paths, with the guest choosing which path to take at the facade. Since the both mazes are all one structure, only one permit has to be filed.

If the rumors of a two icon event prove to be true, this could be an excellent way to execute an icon house this year, with each icon having their own path. And just like in 1998, each path would be billed as a separate haunted house, bringing the house count up to 8.

Would be really cool to see that concept pulled off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cwoolboy
Watch hhnguy claim he knew all along it wasn't going to be at IOA.

October's, my concern with using that is it's going to create a choke hold and we're already going to have less space for the event. I'm starting to think we're going to have a tighter event. Which might be a good thing, or it'll either be a traffic nightmare.

Watch hhnguy claim he knew all along it wasn't going to be at IOA.

October's, my concern with using that is it's going to create a choke hold and we're already going to have less space for the event. I'm starting to think we're going to have a tighter event. Which might be a good thing, or it'll either be a traffic nightmare.
It will probably be a problem with the construction and maybe we will see fewer SZs this year or a return to one at the front of the park. If we get fewer SZs hopefully they would be better than the generic ones they have been throwing at us the past few years just bring up the count.