Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Construction

can i post a link of a youtube video showing construction of hollywood HHN....i know its not orlando but i thought it was cool how much you could see out and around the park...

well i never been to hollywood so i cant tell from what the video looks like is that its on that tram thing they have.

and so a picture taken by exit of Simpson area would be ok?

22 posts???? and he joined back in 2008!!!

i know im pretty new and have no room to talk or have really any credibility but im trying my best

Is lurking not permitted?

The reason I have been relatively quiet is because I am from outside the area and have never attended. I just read up on the news and the gossip, and occasionally (albiet very rarely) chime in. This year however will be my first year, and I am looking forward to it.

A photo has popped up on the unofficial HU FB page and it shows progress on the Facade for the parade building. It kinda looks like the abandoned warehouse Andrea was hunted by the governor in.

A member of the Universal PR team posted an image of inside the Walking Dead house on Twitter.

BSOKisuCQAAKQ1V.jpg

That's insane. Recognized it before reading the description and thought it was an official set at first... If this level is maintained through the rest of the house, then this is by far a great improvement from last year. As a fan of the series, this has me stoked. :thumbs:

That's insane. Recognized it before reading the description and thought it was an official set at first... If this level is maintained through the rest of the house, then this is by far a great improvement from last year. As a fan of the series, this has me stoked. :thumbs:

I was going to say, definitely looks better than any of the sets last year. The only one that I truly liked was the "Don't Open Dead Inside" doors. Or as we called them, the "Don't Dead Open Inside" doors. :lol:

The barn facade was cool too but only because of the JAWS gas pumps outside.