Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well I've heard both sides from a financial standpoint. On one side attendance and F&B sales was up which is great news. On the other side of things I've been told operations feels like they missed opportunity to cash in on the increased crowds. Due to less offerings and intense crowd levels people were leaving the event much earlier than previous years which in turn led to a decrease in per guest spending.

Not to mention, they ran out of Mike's Hard(er) Lemonade, and a bunch of other drink early each night... They would've gotten a lot more money from me if they were properly stocked :lol:

Never been to HHN :'( but will be there for it this year :happy:

I was reading somewhere about an online in park game, I think it used rfid tech. Do you think this will be expanded upon? Wifi must be in the pipeline if so.

2013 Wishful Thinking ...

The question comes up every year USF or IOA, personally id like the event to be kept at USF.
Do away with the street experience
No magic shows
A sequal to the Alice Cooper house, even though most people would disagree.
No Walking Dead
Use the arch video screen
8 houses
Better website

Ugh. There's nothing I hate more than Chainsaws. And not in a "I hate them because they scare me" way. In a "all they do is make a crap ton of annoying noise" way.

I'd rather have an entire zombie themed event than a chainsaw house.:lol:

Ugh. There's nothing I hate more than Chainsaws. And not in a "I hate them because they scare me" way. In a "all they do is make a crap ton of annoying noise" way.

I'd rather have an entire zombie themed event than a chainsaw house.:lol:

And they frickin stink, can't stand the fumes of thse nasty things.

Nah. Chainsaws were always the fallback for the crappy haunted trails/hayrides I went to as a kid. Immersion in them has decreased and destroyed any possible fear they hold.

Yeah you scurred! :p

Trust me, in Texas Chainsaw, you didn't smell chainsaws... because you were too busy trying not to throw up from the dead body smell that they pumped into the house. Even John Murdy tweeted about how they blew it and had to turn down the scents because it was way too much.

Trust me, in Texas Chainsaw, you didn't smell chainsaws... because you were too busy trying not to throw up from the dead body smell that they pumped into the house. Even John Murdy tweeted about how they blew it and had to turn down the scents because it was way too much.

When I went the smell was way over the top and after the house as your walking through backstage making your way back to the lower lot midway you just couldn't get over that smell. But the house still rocked!