Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Seems the Doc's latest post are ghostwatch, dementors and a foggy London.

A Legendary Truth Ghost house (even though we had one already) Dementors to me speak death...aka catacombs. Foggy London could be anything. Maybe even sting alley zone.

hints to potter being open? Also before anybody starts, potter will NEVER EVER get a house. Stop that right there

Probably not..I see Suess getting a scare zone before Potter...I believe he is using an HP character to hint at a different concept..

Or he's gearing up early for April fools day...

I'm pretty sure it is directly in the contract that there can be nothing scary at all in Suess.

HP has some pretty dark foundations they could work with and still stay within canon boundaries I would imagine (haven't seen the contract so I have no idea). Probably not a house but something more scare zone.
In fact I would say that HP has references to a number of primary fears: Dementors, spiders, having your mind erased, and torture just to name a few.

Ghostwatch, like the BBC TV show from the 90s that scared the poop out of everyone?

Also I've heard they're looking at opening Diagon for HHN for capacity reasons. No, I doubt it'll have any special things going on there.

Ehhh... the minute they put the knight bus and kreacher in London, that killed any chance. It is Harry Potter's London forever.

That's just what I was thinking. Yep! That's the ghostwatch. To fix the rest of the park empty. I guess MIB/Springfeild or in front of Animal actors show. I'm hoping the pumpkins will be back...hint hint.

That's just what I was thinking. Yep! That's the ghostwatch. To fix the rest of the park empty. I guess MIB/Springfeild or in front of Animal actors show. I'm hoping the pumpkins will be back...hint hint.

That's interesting, I was researching Ghostwatch for a bit now for an article idea. Considering how many British people come to Orlando I could see this being a hit. If anyone has no idea what I'm talking about watch this...

[video=youtube;eYbTB-bbGo0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYbTB-bbGo0[/video]

Pipes...... :Shivers:

Legendary truth Wyandot estate sequel? If they do a Britain theme and completely ignore the Tower of London I'll be incredibly disapointed, that place is what nightmares are made of

Legendary truth Wyandot estate sequel? If they do a Britain theme and completely ignore the Tower of London I'll be incredibly disapointed, that place is what nightmares are made of
Very neat idea...I'm almost envisioning a twisted version of Mystic Manor

Could very well be. But Legendary Truth didn't do so well but Dead End did. Since we own Syfy. Puzzles me why they have not done a Ghost Hunters house. Though two "ghost" style houses at the same time event. Might be a overkill.

Ehhh... the minute they put the knight bus and kreacher in London, that killed any chance. It is Harry Potter's London forever.

They could probably cover up the knight bus and shut the Kreacher animatronic off if they really want to use it as a scare zone. That area would be nice for one too.

They could probably cover up the knight bus and shut the Kreacher animatronic off if they really want to use it as a scare zone. That area would be nice for one too.

Perhaps, but I just do not see Warner Bros allowing it. As it is, they cannot change one itty bitty thing at either park without Warner's long drawn out approval.

Perhaps, but I just do not see Warner Bros allowing it. As it is, they cannot change one itty bitty thing at either park without Warner's long drawn out approval.

I meant on the outer walkway...they could have creepy lighting on the buildings..I would love some kind of zone back there..

"Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension, which was originally scheduled for this coming March 13, will now be haunting audiences on October 23, 2015. It’s nice to see a Halloween release once again for the PA franchise!
The plan is to release PA5 in 3-D for the “Ghost Dimension,” which has an 80′s vibe to it."

Paranormal Activity fits right in with a big crowd puller. Along with WD and ? Could be the big 3.