Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I should say, I haven't been keeping up with the clues and what not. But I have reason to believe AHS is coming.

Just as reactions to the show are cooling (and in some cases, souring). Smooth move, Universal!

I would take AHS if it meant we didn't have to do another romp through Walking Dead, though.

I hope it does, while the writing sucks the settings and characters alone make it worthwhile. That and it'll attract the young angsty girls or what I like to call them, my ex girlfriends. Could have a way bigger impact than TWD on many cases

I'm really shocked we have haven't had AHS make it into a HHN event yet on either coast. I really can see this being executed beautifully by Aiello based on the execution of Bayou of Blood this past year and Giggles and Gore. I think this property would make an excellent addition to HHN in Orlando.

Here's hoping that it pans out! ;-)

Ok being that im 48 yrs old and this past year was my 1st HHN I gotta say I was very impressed and enjoyed myself very much. I am not well educated on past houses or scarezones but was thinking of a few movies and such from the past I think would be awesome. I would love to see these -HellRaiser, StrangeLand, and something along the lines of The Salem Witch Hunt. I also think something along the lines of Alien Abductions would be rather creepy if they could do it some how.

I agree, Murdy seems like he's hinting at AHS. Which would fit the rumor that we're sharing it this year. Could there really be TWD & AHS in the same year? If so, there is room for a Del Toro double shot of Crimson Peak & The Strain but then again that's just a guess at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

I really do think the popularity of the Voodoo Queen from Bayou last year is leading towards her getting a fleshed out back story & turning Bayou into HHN's first voodoo house.

Glad you enjoyed it Goinginsane67. We've had a small scene of Hellrasier in a past house. Love to have a witch house. We've only had a zone for them.

AHS is the precursor to The Strain. Yeah that's true we had AHS on the table. It's a risky ip. Look at FDTD and how that went from a sexy house to a nice pg-13. Unless it's a full size SS house fitting 4 seasons in a single tent or disaster well might be a disaster. Anybody have the feeling the Kid-zone work might start after summer. In that case get ready.

Last edited:
- - - Updated - - -

I really do think the popularity of the Voodoo Queen from Bayou last year is leading towards her getting a fleshed out back story & turning Bayou into HHN's first voodoo house.

Owen as much as I want that to happen I dont see that happening.. Due to the backlage she got last yr. I don't think they want to walk down that water again (Hopefully Im wrong)

Every time I watch AHS Freakshow and I saw that devil thing at the front tent, I always think of HHN ... Freakshow would make a great HHN House, they could include Asylum at the end as well, since Freakshow had a direct tie in with Asylum.

The voodoo show: I've heard many different things. So at this point. I'd think to believe. One story is better to tell us than the other. Religion will never be touched.

A few questions to ponder. Will sting alley return, will the lagoon shows return and will the LT-experience (I so hope so) return.

Weird as this is, I could see a potential problem with Freakshow being used due to the promise of Jack as a major marketing piece. Ryan Murphy/FX probably aren't going to like that brand confusion, or having one clown outshine the other.

My potential problem with Freakshow is the season was awful. Better than Coven, but still awful. I'd recommend they stay away from it.

Weird as this is, I could see a potential problem with Freakshow being used due to the promise of Jack as a major marketing piece. Ryan Murphy/FX probably aren't going to like that brand confusion, or having one clown outshine the other.

This is what I have been saying from the get go. Honestly, why not just do an inspired by AHS:Freakshow house hosted by Jack?

If AHS ends up coming, I see it as being a mash up house of the previous seasons, which sounds terribly disjointed.

I can only think that would be to much like HHN17. I'd see Jack as being the ringmaster again. Just the face of this year.

I have faith that A&D can do a house based on all seasons without it being confusing. Unless you havent watched the show. Truly would need a queue video.

I can only think that would be to much like HHN17. I'd see Jack as being the ringmaster again. Just the face of this year.

I have faith that A&D can do a house based on all seasons without it being confusing. Unless you havent watched the show. Truly would need a queue video.

Which is concerning given last year.

Which is concerning given last year.

Though it was way late. They added queue videos to Halloween, AvP, Dollhouse and Dracula I believe. If AHS is coming and going in a tent. I'd bet it's going where Halloween was.

Not that ithas anything to do with us. But Murdy is releasing a code for their first house today.