Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Something similar to MNSSHP during the day would be neat, only problem is the heat if you wanted to dress up.
Good point..it can still be hot in September/October...I still think the majority of costumes would be Potter related and people tend to wear those robes year round..

potter slowing down. Now that's a thought. How would a Halloween friendly event take place. If they have to get permission from the properties.

A rumor like the extreme house huh. That's been about what 9 years? At this point Inisidous should be a go. Halloween opened up doors. So whatever we think from the past might come a reality. I'd love a John Carpenter house.

I LOVE the idea of a John Carpenter house! That would be awesome! Just think about it...they could re-use that room from Halloween last year where Michael is stabbing the babysitter while The Thing is on TV and use that as a transition to The Thing portion of the house.

Last edited:
A child friendly halloween event would be ok at IOA, but if they keep toning down
HHN because some people get offended/to scared at the event, HHN will be kid friendly.

A child friendly halloween event would be ok at IOA, but if they keep toning down
HHN because some people get offended/to scared at the event, HHN will be kid friendly.

Maybe if they did make a kid friendly event at IoA it would allow them to go back to the scarier stuff for HHN (maybe even age restrict it). If there was a kid friendly event right next door, I can't imagine people would still bring in young children/babies into HHN.

I can't imagine people would still bring in young children/babies into HHN.
One thing I've learned from 16 years working with tourists, never expect anything.
In the last minute and a have a had a kid randomly blow in my face, followed immediately by watch a grown man lay down on the floor right in front of a high traffic door. Ten minutes ago I'd never imagine id see either of those things, and that's just TODAY, THIS HOUR!!

One thing I've learned from 16 years working with tourists, never expect anything.
In the last minute and a have a had a kid randomly blow in my face, followed immediately by watch a grown man lay down on the floor right in front of a high traffic door. Ten minutes ago I'd never imagine id see either of those things, and that's just TODAY, THIS HOUR!!

You are completely correct, just visiting as much as I do I have seen some pretty impressive moments of humanity. Thank you for all that you do with the tourists you are a saint.

New statement: If there was a kid friendly event right next door, I would hope that we would have at least a 30% decline in the people that would still bring young children/babies into HHN.

I don't think a kid friendly event is the key. People who come to horror nights with kids. Go because they want to go. Regardless of the kid or baby. The only way is age restriction. Though we know that won't happen.

Oh snap I forgot crimson peak was coming out this year. I'm almost positive that'll become a house for hollywood, maybe orlando too if they want to add IPs. That setting alone would make for one of the best themed environments in HHN history, just don't know if there will be very many monsters to scare with since it's taking a classic route. Whatever happens happens I guess but that would be a IP to look out for

Right in the middle. AHS could happen this year or the next. Though I thought WD and AHS could not be at the same time. I'd say maybe Bates Motel but the show is not strong enough for a house. A Hitchcock House. Now that sounds awesome.

Coven would translate the best into a house IMO, even though it's the worst season (note that I haven't been watching Freak Show). Minotaurs, zombies, and voo doo, what's not to like? They could even give rituals another shot after Bayou of Blood. Murder House doesn't have enough for a full house and if they wanted to do Asylum, why not just do another Psychoscareapy?

I think Murdy tweeted sorta hints to AHS but I could be wrong

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends!" Potentially, but it could be TWD for all we know :lol:

Last edited:
What would be really cool but never happen is if they could use both tents for an ahs freak show house. They could have you start in one tent then have an outdoor part and into the other tent. Could recreate the whole freak show locale. Drape tents over the tents. Can't wait for the finale tomorrow.

The only way I see doing AHS is for all seasons. Minus all the rape and what not. I know it has its fans but I'd bet gp wouldn't have a clue about this series.

I love that idea Sjago13! That would force 5 at the SS. A nightmare on lines though. Looking into the future. Not sure what's going to happen. Once Disaster moves on.

Murdy is a trickster!