Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Throwing my two cents in here, the general gist of those games is "nighttime murderous family fun place created by an insane man", which frankly would be a great house. Game mechanics have nothing to do with it.

I don't have a problem if they went with something inspired by the game, I just don't see them paying for the rights to use the IP. Out of all the IP's listed, it's at the bottom of the "Most Possible" list.

I consider myself a part of the "General Public" when it comes to this stuff, and I will say that I'm very familiar with Freddy, Jason and Ghostbusters and have never even heard of this Five Nights with Freddy thing.

IMO those IPs on the survey were just tossed out there to fill in the survey. I think the survey was more about the ticket options then anything else.. I could be wrong though,

Fair, but this isn't the first survey where those names have popped up. They've been in surveys since HHN24.
They could all be placeholders though.

Fair, but this isn't the first survey where those names have popped up. They've been in surveys since HHN24.

Just to address this, Evil Dead had been in surveys since before 2009 (when Army of Darkness unofficially showed up in Silver Screams) and we all saw how long it took to make that house a reality...

There are things that get sent out in surveys that NEVER happened and never will. I remember reading about a Futurama ride and a Bowling Alley just to name two. There was an alien heavy concept as well. Not everything happens, surverys aren't always hints.

There are things that get sent out in surveys that NEVER happened and never will. I remember reading about a Futurama ride and a Bowling Alley just to name two. There was an alien heavy concept as well. Not everything happens, surverys aren't always hints.

You'd be surprised how close the Futurama simulator came to actually happening. The proposed story was hilarious...

I'm pretty sure Universal is going to do a crimson peak house which could be cool based on the trailer

[video=youtube;4zBlG8Lv01k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zBlG8Lv01k[/video]

"@HorrorNightsORL: Wishing all of you a frightful Friday the 13th! 5th maze treatment is nearly complete..." (cont.) "...it's an original but perhaps something from the past.. We'll see. Streets concepts are nearly complete. Things are forming quickly..." This pretty much confirms a sequel or anniversary house is on the way.

Quite a twist in there. That could be anything as in nightingales or body collectors or just icons. I'd hope forming quickly didn't mean thrown together but as in they've been planning for a while.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Universal is going to do a crimson peak house which could be cool based on the trailer

[video=youtube;4zBlG8Lv01k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zBlG8Lv01k[/video]

This trailer doesn't really scream HHN to me. The release date and obviously it being a Universal picture lines up for it being used. Hope the next trailer gives me a better feel.

For all the hype Crimson Peak was getting looks rather just ok. Didn't peak my interests until last 30sec of trailer.

Between the comic con booth and the trailer. Looks like a remake of Winters Night only a little more scary.

If they do have a usher/director house. I'd hope American werewolf and Halloween return.