Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 71 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
giphy.gif

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that tomorrow's reveal will be FVJ. When I saw the "Round Two" part, I immediately thought of FVJ because this technically would be their round two. That could be the possible tag line for the maze, if it gets one.

I'm thinking the whole "Round Two" is just referencing the reveals themselves. Round One was the reveal of Jack's return.

It all depends on if its just our reveal or if its a share. If its us only, there's a good chance Round 2 would be AWIL(2013 being Round 1) but if its a share, it's either FVJ which does make sense to be first if its the focal point along with Jack's return or Insidious due to the film coming out over the weekend & they need to announce it soon before Jurassic World, Inside Out & Ted cause it to drop out of the Top 10 Box Office. Then again its still not a guarantee Insidious is a share either, it most likely is but you never know. Round 2 could easily just be the second announcement as well.

A lot of ideas going around, I look forward to finding out the truth tomorrow.

yeah I think it's just a round two of announcements and nothing else. Strong suspicion they might just announce another icon, if not its probably insidious. I really wanna see what the face off team could do with the other icons, their job with jack was phenominal

It's one of 2 things. FvJ since it'd be Round 2 of their fight - or Round 2 of AWIL, since it's coming back for a 2nd time. @Drew made a good point saying that while AWIL is beloved, it's not gonna bring the butts into the event like Jason or Freddy would, so I'd expect FvJ to be announced to start the hype train.

I saw the Jason house at CoC, but I had to miss the Freddy house, which I highly regret, so hopefully this is good and I'm excited about this one.

I'm from the area as well and last year was my first year. Not only did I go back a second time last year at the end of the event, but I plan on attending the opening weekend this fall and if the event is just as good this year and I have the money, you'll probably see me there on Halloween weekend as well.

Trust me, once you go there's no going back to Scarowinds!

If you make it down there for either weekend let me know and we can do a mini meet up of OU crew!
Awesome! Will do!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forums but have been following this website for many years but never got around to joining the forums. I found out some information last week which was too good to keep to myself so hence why I joined. This is about the other unconfirmed houses for HHN 25 so if you don't want to know look away now before I SPOIL IT FOR YOU.

Ok so my friend who works for a 3rd party company who is contracted to paint and build the houses/sets and confirmed to me last week that the company has the plans (and he has finished building and working on half of them already) the following; AGAIN LOOK AWAY NOW

* Freddy Vs Jason
* Insidious
* Walking Dead
* American Werewolf in London
* Scream
* Alice in Wonderland 3D
* Unknown name (but it's an original house with the theme being a Prison) Known as this years Run house - but I'm not sure what this term means.

The other two houses are being designed and created by another company so I unfortunately don't know the details on this.

Anyway hope you've enjoyed my post. I'll post more info if and when it comes to me