Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

Considering the retheme of the twitter page, I get the feeling we're going to get Jack's backstory at some point through that and not so much from the website.

Considering the retheme of the twitter page, I get the feeling we're going to get Jack's backstory at some point through that and not so much from the website.
I hope so, everything is being revealed tomorrow and they showed some cool concept art yesterday (witch they should've been doing more of throughout the summer). See this is how you hype an event. Too bad it's so late at this point that it doesn't matter. Also to those who said it costs money to make a backstory, it also costs money to make 4 really terrible videos that'll have nothing to do with the event itself. Also blizzard looks amazing

On the phone with Universal now. Its at the Monster's Cafe. Seating times are at 4:15-5:30. The event costs 50 + tax and the presale starts tomorrow. Will be available to book online soon. You have to be in the park by 4:45 or you will miss the experience. She also said they are going to do it on October 14th and 21st at as well.
Just seeing this...they told me about it on the phone when I bought my RIP yesterday...sounds fun but will prob skip after splurging on the RIP.

I think I might pull the trigger for the buffet. As it's my girlfriends birthday. We would do the 2:00 pm unmasking the horror tour then right to the buffet.

The first looks like something in Alice
Have no idea what the second would be
Third has to be in the Scary Tales zone
Fourth is Alice
Fifth is the movie scarezone

1st pic: Probably the rumored Steampunk Scary Tales zone.
2nd: Ticket booth from the Universal Palace Theater was my first assumption, so looks like Usher. Could be the Icons zone or even the anniversary house.
3rd: Steampunk Scary Tales again.
4th: Alice 3D
5: That's very much a 50's/60's themed neon sign ffor Carey, Oh, likely for a Drive-In, so the San Fran zone.

^My assumptions on the concept art. All of it looks AMAZING so far. Just about 3 hours left till the reveal!!

Well it looks like I'm staying up tonight lol. The concept art shared is absolutely phenomenal like good god, the original houses look to be more original than ever!!! Very very impressed. Also that's definitely the universal palace theater, I'm still betting it'll be a seven/face off type zone with different stages. Ughhh here we finally go!!!!

We're on our final hour of waiting guys...

30eEul4.gif