Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Not many can be 100% sure that the supposed scarezones are 100% true before they're announced. I'd say that I'm 90% sure that I'm 100% accurate. Or maybe I'm 100% sure that I'm 95% accurate? Well, at least 75%.. for sure.

tenor.gif

It fits the tone of the event itself.

The "fan base" should stop acting so self important.

It should be pointed out that this is HHN’s own doing. For years they went above and beyond to connect with fans. After Comcast came along, they cut most of the fan oriented content that created that fervent fan base.

It should be pointed out that this is HHN’s own doing. For years they went above and beyond to connect with fans. After Comcast came along, they cut most of the fan oriented content that created that fervent fan base.
And? Universal (and HHN) was always a corporate device created to make money.

The fans forgot they're consumers of a product. Any loyalty they develop as a result of their own consumption is on them.

And? Universal (and HHN) was always a corporate device created to make money.

The fans forgot they're consumers of a product. Any loyalty they develop as a result of their own consumption is on them.

True but they’re not wrong to complain about it. Universal could do a lot more to deliver HHN content to fans, especially within the realm of social media. And they’ll still make a crazy amount of money while doing it.

True but they’re not wrong to complain about it. Universal could do a lot more to deliver HHN content to fans, especially within the realm of social media. And they’ll still make a crazy amount of money while doing it.
They could, but they're under no obligation to do so, and are doing no wrong by not doing it. I _could_ make you happy by buying you a lap dancd, but the fact that I don't doesn't open me.to criticism.

On a speculation related note...

Run Lives?