Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

JawsVictim

Veteran Member
Nov 3, 2015
Mike was merely an oversight role the last three years. Patrick, Blake, Charles, and Jason have been designing the event for a while.
Do we know who’s moving into Mike’s role? I’d have to assume it’s Patrick or Charles.

DannyPowers

Veteran Member
Apr 29, 2016
Mike was merely an oversight role the last three years. Patrick, Blake, Charles, and Jason have been designing the event for a while.
Plus, I'm sure there have already been plenty of preliminary HHN30 discussions. So, there will probably be a few of his fingerprints on it.

Reactions: OrlLover

SeventyOne

V.I.P.
Jul 1, 2010
Orlando
So does anybody have any predictions on what the average wait for each house will be opening night?
Not sure about average, but if I was a betting man, I'd put the over/under for max posted wait time at 3 hours for Ghostbusters/Stranger Things, probably 2 hours for other front of the park houses, 90 minutes for the back.

Jengo_Fett

Newcomer
Aug 25, 2019
So does anybody have any predictions on what the average wait for each house will be opening night?
Not sure about average, but if I was a betting man, I'd put the over/under for max posted wait time at 3 hours for Ghostbusters/Stranger Things, probably 2 hours for other front of the park houses, 90 minutes for the back.
With the wonderful weather coming it’s a true mystery and could be shorter?