Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 540 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Same reason I assume they didn’t do a post about food and bev.
Another consideration is the earlier start date putting marketing up against Labor Day weekend. It’s been a weird year marketing (par for the course?) I feel like they yada yada’d a lot of the announcements.

Merchandizing is on top of its game tho!

Reactions: SeventyOne
Hear me out, I know we all love information, but nobody is dropping $80 just so they can try s'more fries or a sugary pre-mixed cocktail. If I ran the Universal account, I'd wait until Friday, let every social media platform in Orlando get the word out on new F&B items for me.

Another consideration is the earlier start date putting marketing up against Labor Day weekend. It’s been a weird year marketing (par for the course?) I feel like they yada yada’d a lot of the announcements.

Fortunately HHN is the one thing in Orlando you can just tweet "it's open" and crowds are going to show up.

App has been updated...

On another note am I looking way to much into the Hollywood area having two things? One of which is listed as a ride and attraction?