Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Yeah but as for everything, I could see them waiting out the last original for when everything is out and done like they did last year with Scary Tales, the way they pulled that off was perfect and the house was incredible, so I bet they will give Graveyard that same hype hopefully.

I think the point of them being scattered is to suggest that there is not one that is more important than the other...I wouldn't read too much into it, and to be honest, I'm not sure why it even exists
Um... from a marketing perspective, there absolutely are houses more important than others. It's an objective thing. Specific things will get more attention, thus making them matter more.

Stranger Things > Unannounced IP > Monsters > Ghostbusters > Killer Klowns > Unannounced IP > Originals

Just like houses are, objectively, more important than zones, which are more important than shows.

@ParkRumors is 100% correct.

Um... from a marketing perspective, there absolutely are houses more important than others. It's an objective thing. Specific things will get more attention, thus making them matter more.

Stranger Things > Unannounced IP > Monsters > Ghostbusters > Killer Klowns > Unannounced IP > Originals

Just like houses are, objectively, more important than zones, which are more important than shows.

@ParkRumors is 100% correct.
I mean, I'm not reading into the organization of tiles on a website. They are all important parts of a whole.

Anyhoo I’m probably not gonna come back to this thread because there it’s much to well, speculate anymore. I’ll stay on Hollywood’s for a bit since I find there are a few more mysteries to be solved, but other than that, that’s it from me till next time. I hope you all have a frightening good time at HHN29 and I look forward to seeing you again in the HHN30 speculation thread!

I’m torn on Klowns. On the one hand, it’s a truly horrible, horrible movie from start to finish. In nearly every aspect.

On the other hand, Rewatching it this week with my kids, and skipping every scene that did not have a Klown in it, it was much, much more tolerable. Still a truly sucky film, but for some reason it was highly funny, entertaining, and stupid when viewed that way. Still bad, but much better.

Cutting out every nonKlown part actually made me a tiny bit more positive about the house, maybe even more than a tiny bit.

I don’t know what it means, but I’ve been very consistently anti-Klown in here and figured I should mention how the weird viewing approach this week has changed my mindset somewhat. Maybe others on the fence should try it too.
Well the reason tons of people love the movie is because it’s THAT bad. Heck, I would love to see a Birdemic or The Room house! :lol:

I loved the Ghostbusters video!

Does anyone think they're gonna do a cool commercial a la HHN 25-27?

I wonder how they're gonna string all of these IPs into some sort of scenario.

I loved the Ghostbusters video!

Does anyone think they're gonna do a cool commercial a la HHN 25-27?

I wonder how they're gonna string all of these IPs into some sort of scenario.

I feel like this year's commercial is going to be like last year's where Stranger Things begins it, Universal Monsters might be in the middle or the end and Ghostbusters as well.

I might be in the minority here, but I've been to HHN the past three years and won't be able to make it this year. To be honest, I'm not too upset about it. Not very overwhelmed with the lineup this year. Could be wrong and it'll be awesome, but definitely looking forward to 30 next year.