Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Does anyone know if there is any visible construction or anything for the houses that you can see from inside of the park?

Tent 3’s facade is easy to see from what I can tell once it goes up. I believe you can get pictures of the other two tents without trespassing as well. And I think I’ve seen shots of the outsides of the parade warehouses before.

Tent 3’s facade is easy to see from what I can tell once it goes up. I believe you can get pictures of the other two tents without trespassing as well. And I think I’ve seen shots of the outsides of the parade warehouses before.
Tent 3 can be scene from the MIB queue and the service dog rest area behind the service gate between MIB and FF.

I’ve never tried, but I believe you can see Tent 1 and Tent 2 from the road that leads to Celebrity Circle.

My point is that I don't care. It's still an incredibly scary concept, and if they have lots of effects to reinforce the base being on a self-destruct sequence, it will make the conga line more effective. But I see it turning people off, after IT had roughly the same problem with expectations.

I was hoping more for a house like the mutated plants last year.
Infected lab people, it depends how their costumes look but it doesnt spund that cool
I hope they just dont look like underwater zombies.
Even scarecrow had really scary costumes and masks.
I hope this one at least has cool masks or mutated costumes . I dont want green zombies lol

Honestly I think all 3 of the Tent houses are in the running for most potential to be scary. House of 1000 Corpses will consistently deliver if they do it right, Nightingales is sure to be a claustrophobic gorefest and will likely keep up the tradition of Tent 1, and Depths sounds really anxiety inducing.

I’m gonna laugh when the new house ends up getting the scream treatment?

No house this year is getting the Scream/Conjuring treatment. If anything I’d compare the build of the new house to Titans of Terror in Hollywood, while the circumstance is different, that house was a new design and not a work around of the sets.

Not sure why people hated stranger things, got some of the best scares in that house. Demogorgon was v scary, and that finale which had 3 demogorgons in quick succession was pretty intense.

I think it was dependent on which cast you got. Cast A was killer every time I went through. Cast B was lackluster.

People seemed to hate it regardless of cast. I guess people saw it as a child/teen property and got upset regadless of how well the cast was doing.

People seemed to hate it regardless of cast. I guess people saw it as a child/teen property and got upset regadless of how well the cast was doing.

As evidenced by the consistent two-three hour wait and all the repeat walkthroughs.....

Interesting perspective you have. I suspect there’s some kind of sample bias going in with your experience.

It seems the public as a whole couldn’t get enough of that house.