Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

I hope and think so. Maybe they will save a few announcements for it. Hopefully, they have a lot of food options this year: Triple Eggos again (please have CRUNCHY waffles this time) Marshmallow Kabobs, Ecto-Cooler cocktail, fried twinkies, Kotton Kandy/blood drinks. So many possibilities. Also, the merch and apparel.

On another note (because I really don't consider this announcement news since we knew it was coming), I will be furious if we don't get some kind of treat with toasted marshmallows. That's one of my fave things ever. Also, Twinkies have to be there in some form.

I was really hoping for scarezones today. I was convinced Us would be the last reveal. Maybe they will just dump the rest of the lineup over the next week and be done. I mean, at this point.. it's almost event time. Let's roll!

Well on both ends we have one ip and one original, I think Universal will still save Graveyard for last and just go with House being last ip to be announced.

This is going to be a very busy year. Going to be hard to decide which house to do first. All the IPs are pretty similar in popularity, except for Stranger Things.
Stranger Things will be the most impactful in terms of lines, you might as well do the others and saving ST for the end of the night, that's what I did last year