What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

I honestly rather have anything.

Even a rob zombie show.... have a stage and have a fake rob zombie lip sync the songs on stage or something lol

Last edited:
They said an announcement for the afternoon earlier but then announced zones + shows… makes me wonder if we’re getting Corpses today or potentially tomorrow

Edit - Also is it just me or do the SZ logos look very “old” school HHN(like mid 2000’s-2009). Especially Vanity Ball

Anybody else find it odd that they didn't announce the final house before the scarezones and AOV? Plus they have one show left to announce and it's weird they didn't group it with the AOV announcement. They're changing things up on us. Normally it's all the houses then a full reveal with scarezones and shows. I need them to announce the last house so I can make my own house shirt for this year.

Anybody else find it odd that they didn't announce the final house before the scarezones and AOV? Plus they have one show left to announce and it's weird they didn't group it with the AOV announcement. They're changing things up on us. Normally it's all the houses then a full reveal with scarezones and shows. I need them to announce the last house so I can make my own house shirt for this year.

Actually they haven't ended with the scarezones since...2015 I think?

I feel like there is still some uncertainty regarding the logistics of the second show... (just the impression I'm getting) so they are hesitant

Or there’s no 2nd “show” and just a SZ show or attraction that is a show like “Horror make up” since on the HHN site under Live Entertainment there’s only one spot, for AOV.

Or there’s no 2nd “show” and just a SZ show or attraction that is a show like “Horror make up” since on the HHN site under Live Entertainment there’s only one spot, for AOV.
The HHN team did say otherwise during the media event