Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

My girlfriend made this shirt for the event this year since the theme is technically supposed to be 80s. I'm still working on mine, which will be different, but just wanted to give you guys a peek at hers.
EDIT: It’s missing Depths of Fear but we’re adding it.
View attachment 10514

Love this! Anyway you could do a version incorporating the Totally Terrifying line?

upload_2019-8-13_9-15-59.png

Can we please get a rouge insider to spill on the show?

Just doesn’t feel right with there being an item of speculation that hasn’t leaked at all, can we please resume regular scheduling. This is not how it’s supposed to be.

We’re meant to know everything with nothing left as a surprise.
Speculation isn't being explicitly told everything.

You want speculation? Speculate.

Can we please get a rouge insider to spill on the show?

Just doesn’t feel right with there being an item of speculation that hasn’t leaked at all, can we please resume regular scheduling. This is not how it’s supposed to be.

We’re meant to know everything with nothing left as a surprise.

This is one of those “parody is so close to reality it’s hard to see the difference”.

I still think the old Terminator building would make a good show venue.
Oh, I know. We also had several instances this year where posters were damn near demanding stuff get leaked, specifically in regards to Us.

I haven't enjoyed spec this year, I'll say that.

Yeesh. Sad to say that I am glad I joined recently because of that. I'm excited too but people need to calm down.

Well, the event is starting sooner than previous years,
And we are weeks away from opening. Uni should have revealed everything by now..... i mean...... we are so close.