Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Any word if any of the houses are using a slanted floor like Seeds last year?

Wife got a fright just stepping on that last year and in Dead Waters previously for that matter :lol: So great laugh for me!

I don’t believe Potter will ever be part of HHN. Adding it for the event would actually spell huge trouble for those who worry about the event softening.

This and I recall Rowling not wishing for it to be directly involved, however, I have no link for an exact quote.

I don’t believe Potter will ever be part of HHN. Adding it for the event would actually spell huge trouble for those who worry about the event softening.
A Deatheater “zone,” with the Dark Arts show, was prepped entirely for Hollywood - that was set to occupy in conjunction with HHN. It was cast, tested, the nines. It was only cut (last week) because of budget.

Never mind the 2017 show for Diagon...

A Deatheater “zone,” with the Dark Arts show, was prepped entirely for Hollywood - that was set to occupy in conjunction with HHN. It was cast, tested, the nines. It was only cut (last week) because of budget.

Never mind the 2017 show for Diagon...

Things have probably changed but I was always told they wanted to keep Potter out to not draw a younger crowd.

Things have probably changed but I was always told they wanted to keep Potter out to not draw a younger crowd.
That makes sense. By having it in IOA it makes more sense because they can cast the Dark Mark over the castle (I haven't seen it so I'm just guessing at possibilities), plus Diagon Alley is never shown or discussed at Halloween in the books or movies but Hogwarts sure is.

Although I don't know if snow on the rooftops at Halloween time in Scotland works? I'm not aware of their snowy season.

Do we have a sense of whether the Simpsons stay and scream will funnel us up to where Slaughter Sinema was last year or down to where Universal Monsters is? Trying to decide where to start the night.