The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 179 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, has anyone made this potentially awful connection (I'm almost hesitant to even put it out in the universe right now)?

Everything that's been said>
iZombie>
The Walking Dead

Go ahead and hit me with those anger emojis!

I mean tbh it’s not like it’s not possible even though nobody wants it

Wait, has anyone made this potentially awful connection (I'm almost hesitant to even put it out in the universe right now)?

Everything that's been said>
iZombie>
The Walking Dead

Go ahead and hit me with those anger emojis!
So so far:
- Push
- Matchbox 20
- Rob Thomas (S)
- Rob Thomas (W)

now for my con. On TWD
- izombie
- Rob did want to make a show about zombies but when The Walking Dead came out it stopped him.
- The Walking Dead

- Push
- Rob Thomas
- Writer for IZombie, and Veronica Mars
- Veronica Mars stars Jason Dohring
- Jason Dohring also made an appearance in Izombie as well.

That’s all I can think of.

I really don't know why everyone is so focused on Veronica Mars...
I doubt this is it but why not

- izombie (TV)
- izombie was a comic by Chris Roberson
- Roberson was part of Clockwork Storybook
- Clockwork Orange
- Stanley Kurkbick
- The Shining

Honestly? Shes a private investigator who tracks down "leads" so I thought that may have been the play on the clue for the house that was different than the "first/primary" definition of the word.
We've mostly been following the iZombie path I think. A Clockwork Orange, Scream, The Faculty, The Walking Dead, The Shining, and Dr. Sleep all came from the iZombie path of thinking.
I've never seen Veronica Mars.

Honestly? Shes a private investigator who tracks down "leads" so I thought that may have been the play on the clue for the house that was different than the "first/primary" definition of the word.

We've mostly been following the iZombie path I think. A Clockwork Orange, Scream, The Faculty, The Walking Dead, The Shining, and Dr. Sleep all came from the iZombie path of thinking.

I've never seen Veronica Mars.

This seems to be an intentional omission of a response on your part. I don't know which way to take it - I'm guessing either one of the mentioned properties IS the correct answer and you're just being coy, OR it's still the iZombie path but none of those properties listed are the right answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.