Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021) | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s being created by X Studios in Winter Park X Studios™ – Award-Winning Creative + Technology Studio. They hired Cryptigutz as an artist and, maybe, advisor.

I have no details on it. My guess is a trivia/scavenger hunt that unlocks lore. I definitely don’t expect a full ARG.

I'd look at the 2019 app with the scanning QR codes as an example. And maybe some of that rumored 2020 Virtual Line rumors (not that this is virtual line).

Reactions: shiekra38
Dude you should have been blocked a long time back. Your attacking everyone that doesn’t agree with you. I’m presenting a different side of the argument. I’m not attacking people. Why don’t you ask some of the actors how tough it is in the houses? See how serious this is.
Your ignore button works at least as well as mine, Matt.

Reactions: Stonecoldfreak1
I am really, REALLY excited about this. Of course. Definitely a good thing to do while having a munch in-between houses… I’m definitely glad I have Express so I can do it all (or most of it) in a night.

You guys need to chill and relax on the forum tough guy/girl back and forth.

Bottom line, either go and have fun, or don't go and have fun. It seems like for everything good the comes out the consensus be like:

"the tribute store is beautiful", then we get an adverse obligatory complaint "but where's beetlejuice?!"

"Yay I'm happy to see the archway!!" ..."But its the same design again!"

Guys, the lighting package for the entrance way always add a lot to it thematically as well, so people need to hop off their soap boxes, chill, lay back, HAVE A DRINK, and enjoy the event for what it is and what it will be. Some of these changes may be permanent for the future going forward. Life is WAAAAY too short to complain about things that at the end of the day don't affect your overall experience.

You look at the archway for exactly 2 minutes and walk in. You walk by a boo hole for exactly 2 SECONDS and keep going.

Don't want to stifle opinion, but I feel like I'm in a room of people yelling at the top of their lungs cause they want their complaint heard. Here's mine, and like I tell my 4 and 5 year old, STOP WHINING!!!

*rant over*
I really don’t think that the plexiglass will be a permanent change (and I certainly hope it won’t). Regardless, I agree that we should try to be more positive about the event going forward.

well-there-it-is.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: snayberry
“The vinyl will be installed “in key locations” of the houses to allow for safe interactions between scare actors and guests, said Alyson Solo, senior director of public relations.”
Also that scare actors have to wear masks inside and it is not clear if they pulse people

Reactions: DannyPowers
“The vinyl will be installed “in key locations” of the houses to allow for safe interactions between scare actors and guests, said Alyson Solo, senior director of public relations.”
Also that scare actors have to wear masks inside and it is not clear if they pulse people
If it’s going to be as busy as it’s rumored to be, I sincerely doubt they will be pulsing people.

Reactions: jansenhammond