Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 243 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to let him know as I found out from some others that this was a manufacturing leak, hopefully whoever bought the two items on Mercari get their refund, Universal might be shitting bricks about it, the design apparently isn't even finished. Whoever the seller is might be in big trouble.

Last edited:
I had to let him know as I found out from some others that this was a manufacturing leak, hopefully whoever bought the two items on Mercari get their refund, Universal might be shitting bricks about it, the design apparently isn't even finished. Whoever the seller is might be in big trouble.

Meh. Factory leaks happen all the time. New Lego minifigures are constantly hitting online marketplaces months before they’re even finalized/announced. I’m sure Uni isn’t pleased, but it’s nothing new

Image was deleted. Someone know where the image is posted at? So we can all actively avoid it and NOT look at it of course
This is the equivalent of asking your buddies in front of the school principal “Hey man, someone know where the good weed is at? Just asking so we know to not look for it and avoid it like upstanding citizens man”.

Not sure if it was already mentioned as I did keep up here but what if the witch rumored house is actually Scary Tails. I know in 28 they did ST with the wicked witch and I know they usually don’t repeat ideas but it’s just a thought.

Sorry mods this is more of a “shot in the dark” guess

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Not sure if it was already mentioned as I did keep up here but what if the witch rumored house is actually Scary Tails. I know in 28 they did ST with the wicked witch and I know they usually don’t repeat ideas but it’s just a thought.

I think Legacy or someone confirmed a while back it’s not Scary Tales. It’s something new.

While on the topic of Witch, I think it's worth revisiting this.

It is not. In fact, don’t expect it to really be like Wicked Growth at all.
If it’s what I THINK it is… something else entirely.
Something to do with Prohibition I thought.

The prohibition comment got me thinking- Prohibition started in 1920. Also, the last time we had a sorta witch house was Dead Waters in 2017, which took place in New Orleans, which was also notorious for its continued use of alcohol during prohibition.

Is Witch possibly Dead Waters 2, or something similar?

For the record, I think there are a lot of other ways for HHN to inspire visits aside from pulling big IP. It’s just a shame, to me, that some of the most successful, mostly viral methods have been pulled in recent years (big stories, special web sites, media unboxings, etc etc). As the selling point of the event each year has become so much more focused on the IP, I feel as though Universal has “trained us” to consider the IP pulls more and more important - which I don’t think I necessarily would have cared as much about five years ago.
i wish horror nights did more videogames,
Dead by Daylight is tailor made for this event, the settings and creatures already look like from a HHN house or scarezone. or Doom, so many choices for IPs if they ran out of movies

I can say, I will be DEVASTATED if we don't get a Season 4 house next year. Of every season, it's the one that is the most ripe for a phenomenal house. Hopefully Uni and Netflix can strike a deal for a house next year and we can hear people complain about a 3rd ST house in 5 years lol

I know there's been a lot of discussion on the originals, but I feel like there hasn't been much talk about the "Witches" house. Do you guys think it will mostly just be a 'classic Halloween" themed house centered around witches? Or something more than that?

i wanna see Vecna's red world and Eddie playing metallica on top of the mobile home as well as the Russian demogorgon arena area
please universal :'(

If Bug House is a cheesey B-Movie house about insect/human hybrids it just shot way up my hype list.
What's fun about this rumored house is there's more than one version of "The Fly", yet no matter which one Legacy is referencing, it's no less exciting.

Since you have the original 1958 version, which I feel is more in line with Slaughter Sinema's humor since it's a classic B-movie. (The same can be said for its two sequels.) But then you have the 1986 remake, which goes into full-on body horror.

For me, either choice is totally fine. And this could very well rocket up my hype list very quickly once it's announced!

im perfectly fine with this

8DXTjEF.png

Saw something in the hollywood construction thread that made me think of the bug house. It was a sign from their previous scarezone in 2015 called "exterminatorz." Essentially, the bugs were exterminating the humans - who to them were considered "pests." Could be an interesting route for this house to take.

Just had a neat thought..just a thought tho based on nothing.
What if the witch house is another installment of scary tales. Have the wicked witch, the evil witch from Snow White and some other witches from fairy tales. Hansel and Gretel has a witch right?
Great minds think alike

Reactions: Kichkinet85
Status
Not open for further replies.