Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 244 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who needs foam in a scare zone when we’re getting a bounce house…house, instead!

Beat me to it by one second.

Gonna look at this clue from two angles, first angle being it's purely a visual clue. There's obviously the bouncy house with the pumpkin patch theming, which immediately makes me think of Wicked Growth and Slaughter Sinema, but we all know Legacy, so I don't think it'd be that easy. So what else is in the photo?

Well, in the background there's a sorta western-looking shack, and I can't help but notice the logo on the bouncy house: 'Irvine Park Railroads Pumpkin Patch'. At first glance, that didn't mean much, but then I thought- There's the western-looking shack, Irvine Park Railroads... Ghost Town 3, or biggest reach of this year's spec season?

Or, let's take a look at the other angle, the image itself. It's taken in Irvine Regional Park/Irvine Park Railroads, which is an amusement park found in Irvine, California that also happens to have quite a lot of western theming... Which again, immediately makes me think Ghost Town 3.

TL;DR- I think this clue might be hinting that Ghost Town 3, or a western-themed original, is replacing Evil Dead.

Who needs foam in a scare zone when we’re getting a bounce house…house, instead!

I’m guessing this is not for an house but a scare zone or something and maybe even the CB themed room(if they have one)

I have two guesses.

If it’s for a SZ my guess is for the Traditional Halloween themed zone. I’m guessing this means it takes place at a pumpkin patch/Halloween party that real monsters show up at.

If it’s the CB themed room my guess is it’s at a pumpkin patch(we see lol boo since he was so popular) and the HHN 31unofficial icon, The Pumpkin Lord.

You have to wonder if the Shadybrook inmates are still on the loose at that Halloween party

Otherwise, I feel like it will just be a generic pumpkin patch thing with some costumes from HHN28

By generic I mean it will be everyone's favorite and will clog up my Twitter feed

NOT throwing shade, just pointing out something I find interesting.

Almost everybody is upset Halloween is back, yet every vague/generic hint/clue that comes out, everybody guesses/hopes/assumes it's some kind of sequel.

I'm guilty of this too, and understand taking something you know as a basis for what's unknown, but still find it interesting.

Haven't taken a shot at one of these since the Horror Night Nightmares forum but here's my guesses:

1. Sleepy Hollow - Washington Irving (spelled different but still) wrote the Legend of Sleepy Hollow. The Bounce House has a big ol' pumpkin on top.

2. Ghost Town 3 - Irvine is also home to Boot Hill, a Western themed Horror attraction.

3. Havoc - real shot in the dark on this one but considering the Bounce House perhaps this on is a last minute quick construction (like Havoc was). Havoc: Derailed was on a train.

4. Irvine is in California. This house is located in Carey, CA and forces you to witness the horror of having to live in California. The house ends with a fake-out where you think you've reached the exit but you actually enter HHN Hollywood and are surrounded by mostly black walls.

5. Last and borderline insane guess, Graveyard Games 2 -
Irvine Ranch is home to a ghost known as the "Lady in Blue." Last we saw a blue lady was that of Evangeline Albright in Graveyard Games

I usually like to narrow my guesses down to something solid but, as stated time is important so maybe this will help

Almost everybody is upset Halloween is back
They are?

I think the majority of Horror Nights convos go

"What's the theme of Horror Nights this year"

"I don't know I think they got the Jason guy from Saw I think"

"Do they have chainsaws"

"Yeah"

"OMG I HATE CHAINSAWS"

"Is that the park with Diagon Alley"

"No that's Hollywood Studios"

"Ok, you wanna go to Horror Nights the last week of October? It's probably not busy cause everybody went already"

I see that @Legacy is up to his usual chaos again. And as usual, the chaos is doing its job. Since time is a factor, I might as well...

I have to say I really like this image for the clue, it's not just a nice little pic, but there's so much to distract with. You've got the blatant classic Halloween imagery, so some people think Wicked Growth, you've got the Western shack/porch in the back, so people think Ghost Town. And the Irvine Park Railroad leads people to other directions.

Yet for everything that is all right there, people are missing the biggest thing. This is NOT a Bouncy House! It's a "MOONBOUNCE".
Seriously! It says so right on the sign next to it! It's a little detail that's right in front of us.

And if you're wondering what does a Moonbounce have to do with anything? Well not too long ago this was posted on the forums...

I miss Emeric Belasco…

Hmmmmm....no matter which one, I miss him too.

Unless Emeric Belasco was a former forum troll, he comes in a couple forms. One is an occultist in the film "Legend of Hell House", which gets into various possessions etc. But the other form? Well in the Wizarding World, he was a dark lord who went by "Emeric the Evil" which is kind of a bland name to be honest, especially when he was also known as "The Father of All Werewolves". An appropriate moniker considering he was the creator of Lycanthropy.

Now that's something to gnaw on, don't you think?

I see that @Legacy is up to his usual chaos again. And as usual, the chaos is doing its job. Since time is a factor, I might as well...

I have to say I really like this image for the clue, it's not just a nice little pic, but there's so much to distract with. You've got the blatant classic Halloween imagery, so some people think Wicked Growth, you've got the Western shack/porch in the back, so people think Ghost Town. And the Irvine Park Railroad leads people to other directions.

Yet for everything that is all right there, people are missing the biggest thing. This is NOT a Bouncy House! It's a "MOONBOUNCE".
Seriously! It says so right on the sign next to it! It's a little detail that's right in front of us.

And if you're wondering what does a Moonbounce have to do with anything? Well not too long ago this was posted on the forums...

Unless Emeric Belasco was a former forum troll, he comes in a couple forms. One is an occultist in the film "Legend of Hell House", which gets into various possessions etc. But the other form? Well in the Wizarding World, he was a dark lord who went by "Emeric the Evil" which is kind of a bland name to be honest, especially when he was also known as "The Father of All Werewolves". An appropriate moniker considering he was the creator of Lycanthropy.

Now that's something to gnaw on, don't you think?
I think Emeric Belasco was a clue giver from 2010. I do think that Moonbounce has something to do with it. A space-themed original maybe?

Unless Emeric Belasco was a former forum troll, he comes in a couple forms. One is an occultist in the film "Legend of Hell House", which gets into various possessions etc. But the other form? Well in the Wizarding World, he was a dark lord who went by "Emeric the Evil" which is kind of a bland name to be honest, especially when he was also known as "The Father of All Werewolves". An appropriate moniker considering he was the creator of Lycothropy.
Emeric was one of the original clue gives in 2010. He and August Wind inspired me and, I’m sure, others like the Ifrit to do what we do.

The spec game would have likely withered if not for him kick starting the idea.

Reactions: Tobias
4. Irvine is in California. This house is located in Carey, CA and forces you to witness the horror of having to live in California. The house ends with a fake-out where you think you've reached the exit but you actually enter HHN Hollywood and are surrounded by mostly black walls.
Hey hey hey... thats multiple levels of offensive, especially when I live in the dead zone that is Irvine, CA :chainsaw:

Crazy and left field thought. An original house based off a Halloween party at a fraternity and there’s a killer on the loose or something. Or the entire frat is evil. Would be an interesting concept and something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.