Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 235 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal Orlando has announced that guests can experience Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights before it officially opens with limited capacity and shorter wait times at an exclusive Premium Scream Night event on Thursday, August 29.

Universal Orlando has announced that guests can experience Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights before it officially opens with limited capacity and shorter wait times at an exclusive Premium Scream Night event on Thursday, August 29.

$350 is rough. Gone from mixed feelings to "gross" real fast on this one. Like, I get it, but nah.

Reactions: HHN Maddux
Honestly, maybe I'm crazy here.. but - is this actually completely worth it? I think it actually is - if they DO limit capacity.

Lower crowds/wait times, pulsed entry, all you can eat food, free souvenir - for $350?

I'm paying $240 for a normal night with express in the 2nd week of September.

EDIT: LOL at that timing @Tbad556
(Technically $325 for APs.)

And yeah, I agree. Taylor's OI meet-ups run around $250, IIRC, and this has HHN houses and the "first" badge. But yeah, it comes down to if they are serious about limiting capacity. Still willing to bet my "Express upgrade" money on this because it sounds like my dream.

I think an age cap would've been a nice perk for that price.

Is anyone shelling out $325 for a kid or even their teen to go? I think I know the crowd who's going. I think I follow half of them on Twitter. But I agree in theory.

homer simpson no GIF

I'm not paying $350 for that. I'm just going twice and I'm getting a single night and express ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: SeventyOne
And yeah, I agree. Taylor's OI meet-ups run around $250, IIRC, and this has HHN houses and the "first" badge. But yeah, it comes down to if they are serious about limiting capacity. Still willing to bet my "Express upgrade" money on this because it sounds like my dream.
This was the mindset I had. Yeah, the meetups include both parks, but with this including HHN houses.. that's a big one.

(I also don't want to support OI but that's a different convo lol)

I definitely wouldn’t pay $350 for it. I already plan to get UFF and express, so I already plan to sell my soul once again. So another $350 is a no.
That's my biggest issue here. This is clearly targeted at locals who will already be paying anywhere from hundreds to over a grand on FFPs. A Power Pass amount of money for an additional night is a rough sell for me.

I mean, it’s not as bad as it could be. It might even be worth it, but it could also be the most chaotic thing ever lol. Can’t fault them for trying something new. I’ll just spend the 350 on ffq and express for a week though.