Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 303 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So I've been texting and talking to folks about this and there are Thoughts (TM). First, some folks do save up yearly but aren't necessarily rich and want to buy a pass with Express. It's a product that's become more and more expensive over time and has outpaced inflation, deffinatley a "this was underpriced" situation and it sucks for those folks. It does.

On the other hand, you kinda hit the nail on the head with this. Some folks have admittedly made HHN their "entire personality" and are now feeling betrayed, these are unserious folks who need to touch the grass. There is a chunk of narcissists who love fame more than theme park entertainment who are flipping out because of this. farfanoogin them. Go back to Disney and/or using autonomous Twitter accounts to harass women/cast members/team members. They're not worth refurbishment to the pavement they walk on.

While it did happen, if you look at the dates it was opening weekend which is always an operations adjustment.
so anyone and everyone with a YouTube channel dedicated to hhn

I feel like I'm in the minority for these podcasts, as these past two years have really left me unimpressed. I'd rather see the gang sitting around a table discussing their excitement for the houses like a few years ago.

With you on this. Watched both Monstrous and Sweets and didn't care for the format. Well put together just wasn't my thing.

I feel like I'm in the minority for these podcasts, as these past two years have really left me unimpressed. I'd rather see the gang sitting around a table discussing their excitement for the houses like a few years ago.
The Major Sweets one was kind of a bore to listen to but I liked it as a teaser for the plot and characters of the house. The Taffy man and the secretary with the rotting teeth sound hilarious. I'm so excited for that house!

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
One last mention on ticketing, I'm all for Uni removing express options w/ any level pass, but not giving an advanced purchase date is bad guest service.

Walked the park this weekend, there are definitely a lot more lights in Hollywood this year compared to the last 2 years. Seems like it'll either be a very bright zone or special lighting effects. Lots of gobos here

My question is which icon on the spec map is this zone. Maybe HNN will let us know. It’s got to be the one in NY or Minion Land, right? The others don’t seem to fit.

Reactions: HHNObsession
Thing is, i feel like most of the heat for express lines and how busy the event was peaked very early in the season with multiple people talking about how much better the experience was when the rush of fear period ended. Rush of fear with express is the only express multi-night option that is still available, so I really don't get what they’re going for.

My guess: RoF remains the cheapest option to record influencer content and dole it out thru October (without actually going anymore)--can't film in houses anyway, so Express no benefit. Despite the pages long debate here, anyone who buys Express on some level "cares" about the event, want to see it through Halloween. Two different crowds. Universal basically banking that people complain about long lines, not crowded streets.

Well, that was a surprise. Hope we get all the zones this week! This was announced at 10:33 so fits the pattern of the originals.

@Legacy what are you hearing? Still hearing about the Latin zone and the doll zone?

Reactions: IzzyB
Well, that was a surprise. Hope we get all the zones this week! This was announced at 10:33 so fits the pattern of the originals.

@Legacy what are you hearing? Still hearing about the Latin zone and the doll zone?
Not hearing anything. And even what I was hearing didn’t sit right with me, but it was all I had.

I rarely try to guess zones. I had no idea this was going to be a thing.