Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’ll post my full spec line up a little later but I have to admit I’m amazed not a single person has mentioned Wednesday. It checks all of the boxes in my opinion for a soft horror house like Ghostbusters, Beetlejuice, Stranger Things, etc. not to mention it was Extremely well received when it released and I could be wrong but I believe it was one of the most watched shows EVER on Netflix. Seems like a no brainer to me
I will think They’ll wait for season 2.

I hope the Strangers trilogy get’s a house not a cheap one at six flags. I can see them doing it, since the First look released back in October. Also the SAG strike Halted many movies. Sorry for pushing this on Y’all I’m a Huge Strangers fan. But I still think it’s coming they’ll have lots of space to work with the new trilogy.

Here’s something I wanna ask for y’all: I’m starting to get a feeling that the “Slasher” bill is more difficult to tell what it’d be in when it comes to IP’s next year. It’s too soon to bring back Texas, Chucky and Halloween, Elm Street is on custody in Wes Craven’s estate, Friday the 13th might come later, and Scream is the hardest one to snatch, but what if they instead do an original concept or bring back an original property like Run to represent the sub-genre in case of no IP’s?

Well.. here we are.

One of the biggest questions for me right now is if the event finally crosses into August. We'd be looking at either 8/30 or 9/6.. and I'm not sure they'd want to push it back vs push it earlier. I'm gonna take a shot and say opening night is 8/30, all nights outside of Monday and Tuesday - same hours.

I can't BELIEVE I'm going to be the first to predict FNAF is coming...
lol

Reading through this thread, I see at least some reason to think that any of these are possible:

Silent Hill
Saw
Beetlejuice 2
TLOU (another section of Part 1)
Alan Wake (ok this one is just wishlist for my wife)

I think the Darkmoor concept makes a TON of sense for the UM house, but I want a house centered around Creature so badly lol

As far as Icons.. I would honestly be completely fine if they decided to carry over the Oddfellow story this year for Jack VS Oddfellow. I know people have said that this should wait for 35, but as mentioned by someone else, they may want to pull in as many people as possible before EU - and if there's a lack of major IP.. bringing back Jack is a good way to do that.

One of the biggest questions for me right now is if the event finally crosses into August. We'd be looking at either 8/30 or 9/6.. and I'm not sure they'd want to push it back vs push it earlier. I'm gonna take a shot and say opening night is 8/30, all nights outside of Monday and Tuesday - same hours.
if they open 9/6 and run wednesday-sunday through October they'd have 45 nights — one more than this year. if they drop the first sunday of november (as they did this year), it'll bring us to 44 nights. my hunch is that's what they'll do rather than go into august, but, who knows!

I believe they'll save Wednesday for 34. Season 2, which will be darker and lean far more into horror, seems set to release late 2024/early 2025.

Also, I feel pretty confident in there being another cryptid house. Which cryptid that is will remain to be seen of course, but potentially our own version of Monstruos?

So, anyone wanna take a stab at this?

I believe they'll save Wednesday for 34. Season 2, which will be darker and lean far more into horror, seems set to release late 2024/early 2025.

Also, I feel pretty confident in there being another cryptid house. Which cryptid that is will remain to be seen of course, but potentially our own version of Monstruos?
Gimmie Mothman

Edit: sorry mods, that was not supposed to double post

• Wow
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Last edited:
The whole event will turn into an earthquake if Taylor swift came. And I can tell you I like her music. Has witchy vibes to it.

Icon speculation:
The Curator
Was in tribute store and people loved the comic book theme.

Cindy
Lost icon could suddenly re-emerge again?

Eddie( jacks brother)
Another lost icon, lost in time.

Someone new we haven’t seen before or we have seen in a house or scarezone.
Constance shyler ( Blood-moon dark offerings)
The Collector ( the darkest deal)
Glowing mother ( Graveyard games)
Someone original ( any idea)

Pumpkin lord’s followers:
Mr sweet’s and Ms sweets
The sorceress from conjure the dark
Sleep and death

Last edited: