Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 85 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That was for the Bill & Ted auditions.

No that wasn't, this was the Bill and Ted Audition post:

7/24 and 7 /25 - Actors; 12 pm
Do you resemble a pop culture icon from current popular film, music or television? If so, come audition in character to perform in the Halloween Horror Nights® parody comedy show “Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure”. Prepare a one-minute up-beat monologue. Callback Auditions will be held on Wednesday, July 28th at 8pm for selected candidates. Performance Dates All candidates must be available for evening rehearsals starting in mid August and every evening of the event: 9/24, 9/25, 9/30, 10/1, 10/2, 10/3, 10/7, 10/8, 10/9, 10/10, 10/14, 10/15, 10/16, 10/17, 10/20, 10/21, 10/22, 10/23, 10/24, 10/27, 10/28, 10/29, 10/30, 10/31

And here is the HHN one:

7/25 - Actors; 12 pm
Universal Orlando® is seeking actors for Halloween Horror Nights XX. Please prepare a one minute monologue. Improv skills may be required for certain roles. Performance Dates All candidates must be available for evening rehearsals starting in mid Septemebr and every evening of the event: 9/24, 9/25, 9/30, 10/1, 10/2, 10/3, 10/7, 10/8, 10/9, 10/10, 10/14, 10/15, 10/16, 10/17, 10/20, 10/21, 10/22, 10/23, 10/24, 10/27, 10/28, 10/29, 10/30, 10/31

Dead Silence might be one of the most overlooked houses ever. And just to share, top five.

1.All Nite Die In (13)
2.Castle Vampyr (14)
3.Thing Assimilation (17)
4.Dracula Legacy in Blood (19)
5.PsychoScareapy (13)

If I had to pick from HHN events I have been too:

1. All-Night Die In (HHN 13)
2. Frank (HHN 19)
3. Hellgate (HHN 14)
4. Drack (HHN 19)
5. Horror in Wax (HHN 14)

But lets go, :focus:

Last edited:
I've said it a few times already in this thread, but as a Thing house SA, it warms the heart that Assimilation is still so memorable to many people even after all these years.

I have that same sentimental feeling when people discuss Cirque du Freak and Clown Alley...Oh wait, people hated those scarezones. :( lol

Yea sorry dude, it felt more like something fun then something scary, Cirque Du Freak isn't scary :lol:

My top 5 and then we are :focus:

1. Die in 1
2. The Thing
3. Psycho Scareapy 1
4. Dead Silence
5. Museum of Horrors HHN 5

Yea sorry dude, it felt more like something fun then something scary, Cirque Du Freak isn't scary :lol:

My top 5 and then we are :focus:

1. Die in 1
2. The Thing
3. Psycho Scareapy 1
4. Dead Silence
5. Museum of Horrors HHN 5

Maybe I had a bad run, but Dead Silence was really lame when I was in it. There were so many chances for me to get scared and actors never took the bait. The walkway part was cool, other than that, I wasn't a fan. My tops are..

1. The Thing
2. Interstellar Terror
3. Dracula
4. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
5. The Hallow

Clearly I haven't been to many of these.

In your defense the scarezone was added two weeks into the event.

jake what was your top 5?

--- Update ---

anyone who is going to be on the night im at the event and your a orlando united member, drinks are on me! and i don't even own the site

--- Update ---

if you like hip hop and the yankees i'll even pay for your ticket.

--- Update ---

[/COLOR]anyone who is going to be on the night im at the event and your a orlando united member, drinks are on me! and i don't even own the site

--- Update ---

if you like hip hop and the yankees i'll even pay for your ticket.[/QUOTE]

I just might take you up on that ha

--- Update ---

[/COLOR]anyone who is going to be on the night im at the event and your a orlando united member, drinks are on me! and i don't even own the site

--- Update ---

if you like hip hop and the yankees i'll even pay for your ticket.

I just might take you up on that ha[/QUOTE]

you would have to answer a few question to qualify :)

--- Update ---

so next week on the 26th when they reveal the theme what time during they day do you think they are going to do it?

More than likely it will be an afternoon release, as they want a bigger general public viewing the update, but I won't be surprised with LT involved this year if they do the text message update before the site update.

I have to say that I really enjoyed the Cirque scarezone, especially some of vampeneze and Mr. Tiny. Only problem was that it was soooo packed in that tiny, little space.

Exactly, which it made of a show zone, than a scarezone, I didn't see anyone getting scared.

I'm tired of seeing movies at HHN I appreciate it more when the idea is original, last year was the weakest year for me...even with the usher. I think Universal has enough talent to come up with ideas on their own every year for every house and scarezone but they keep using movie ideas because the name alone brings more profit...its pretty sad

Latest on HHN from Screamscape:

I’v got a couple of new Horror Nights rumors to share this week. I’m told that the Parade Building is currently being decked out to look like a real storage facility for Horror Nights, which will allow for a tour through recreations of Haunts from previous years. I’m guessing that the Legendary Truth could also come into play here.
As for the other haunts, again the reports are still coming in that the haunt in the Jaws queue building will be themed as an Orphanage where despicable things took place. The Disaster area haunt may indeed take a queue from the Left 4 Dead 2 video game and feature a trip through a nightmare circus full of Zombie Clowns. One of the Sprung tent haunts will feature some kind of Military theme to it, but I don’t know anything more yet. As for the deluxe soundstage haunts... I’m told that one has a kind of “Greek” looking theme to it while the other may very well feature a descent into hell theme, possibly as a tie into the Lantern on the website being an artifact of ultimate fear and evil.

Again, most of these things have been discussed on here before and known now for a while, but the going into hell theme house he is talking about is probably the old school haunted house we are talking about on here.

I hate when there is no information coming out and we are stuck to waiting to hear what happens.

But I do think the theme this year will revolve around a "family reunion" hence the family tree thing from the convention a few months back and the shadows on the pictures from LT.