Helios Grand Hotel | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Helios Grand Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Interesting that Stella Nova will have a walking path to Epic Universe but Terra Luna won't. Will the pricing of Terra Luna reflect that? Seems odd they wouldn't both have walking access.
I expect a raised garden walk over Kirkman in the years following it opening. Until then, you could technically cross, they just probably prefer not to encourage it.

I would guess there'll be perks for Helios they just won't be offering at first, until Epic operations smooth out, and crowds level out. Things like Express pass included could possibly come online... if and when the park actually starts offering Express lines.
I assume this is because of staffing issues and because they won't open with express. But something like Dollywood does with their hotels is the first hour is unlimited express for hotel guests. So you show your hotel band and you get into express. I think this would be something maybe they could do for the other two parks at least as a benefit? Maybe first and last hours? This would help getting Helios guests to go to the other two parks too.

It really sealed the deal for us staying at a Dollywood hotel because the express you get for staying there is extremely limited, but that first hour will help us get the coasters in each morning that we can't get on express. And they can get a couple rides in before that hour ends, especially since we are going Thanksgiving week.

Will the restaurants in the park not start with reservations because I was surprised to not see priority seating as a benefit.

RE: the graphic, a personal source is confirming no Express or Priority dining at Helios (if it's up for debate). I saw an image very similar.

From what I remember hearing personally the original 3 hotels had iron clad benefits locked in. I wonder if they aren't allowed to offer Express at all to Helios, or it's going to a lever to pull to increase bookings there once the initial rush winds down.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I assume this is because of staffing issues and because they won't open with express. But something like Dollywood does with their hotels is the first hour is unlimited express for hotel guests. So you show your hotel band and you get into express. I think this would be something maybe they could do for the other two parks at least as a benefit? Maybe first and last hours? This would help getting Helios guests to go to the other two parks too.

It really sealed the deal for us staying at a Dollywood hotel because the express you get for staying there is extremely limited, but that first hour will help us get the coasters in each morning that we can't get on express. And they can get a couple rides in before that hour ends, especially since we are going Thanksgiving week.

Will the restaurants in the park not start with reservations because I was surprised to not see priority seating as a benefit.
Like when popular new rides have opened in recent years, like Hagrid or VelociCoaster, Express is not offered at first. Not until operations are ready and they feel the queues can be managed efficiently (hence Hagrid still not offering Express).

It could be a year before Epic Universe is ready to start offering Express lines for its attractions. When it does, it will be adding a whole new theme park’s worth of inventory to Express pass sales, and that would be a great time to include Express free as a perk for guests staying at Helios. But, I’m just speculating.

This will make vacation planning interesting. Do you book Helios the first year to be at Epic, or do you book one on the OG Express hotels to have that benefit for the days you are at those parks?

Assuming you are booking high end hotels of course. With these benefits, the Novas will be real enticing for those prioritizing Epic on their trip. Helios really needs to have some additional benefits if they are pricing it as a premium.

Reactions: Mad Dog and Clive