HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 56 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They weren't running tests last night.

Anyway I snapped a few photos:

hhn1.jpg

hhn8.jpg

hhn2.jpg

hhn3.jpg

hhn4.jpg

hhn5h.jpg

hhn6.jpg

hhn7.jpg

hhn9.jpg

Last edited:
Naw, I didn't make it through Saw last night. The line was 60 mins by the time I got around to it. But it is going to first on my list tonight. I got through Chucky, Frankenstien, and Wolfman. Tonight, I am going to try and get Saw and Dracula in before it gets too busy. But I am also going back next Wed. and Thurs.

Great shots Disneyhead!

I went last night and was extremely upset with the accuracy of the wait times. We entered SAW at 30min and ended up at 55min. Spawning was 20 posted, and when we saw the line, it looked like at least 45 so we left. Went to Cleaver 30 posted, waited 60.

Dracula was posted 20 and was 20. Couldn't believe it was that short!

I was hoping it would start pouring rain & the crowds would thin, but no luck! Still fun night though!

Great shots Disneyhead!

I went last night and was extremely upset with the accuracy of the wait times. We entered SAW at 30min and ended up at 55min. Spawning was 20 posted, and when we saw the line, it looked like at least 45 so we left. Went to Cleaver 30 posted, waited 60.

Dracula was posted 20 and was 20. Couldn't believe it was that short!

I was hoping it would start pouring rain & the crowds would thin, but no luck! Still fun night though!

That's happened a few times with us as well. The Wait Time texts are way off too. One time, the text I received said Saw was 15 min at 7:30pm. We make our way over there around 7:42pm and it's 45 min. The feature is essentially useless.

The OU Twitter has wait times up from 7:30, 8:30 and 10:00 PM last night.
Heres the 10 PM waits:
Chucky 45mn Spawning 20mn Cleaver 15mn Dracula 20mn The Wolfman 10mn Silver Screams 10mn Frankenstein 30mn Saw 90mn

No problem, Krusty and it definatly pays to follow the OU Twitter. The 7 PM wait times from tonight are up on the Twitter now too.

ten on a thursday wait
Chucky = 60 mins.
Dracula = 75 mins.
Frankenstein = 45 mins.
Leave it to Cleaver = 60 mins.
Saw = 75 mins.
Silver Screams = 45 mins.
The Spawning = 30 mins.
Wolfman = 60 mins.

now I understand why you guys are complaining about the FFP

Yep, like we've been saying, it's the FFP that's killing it. Also I know Volusia and Seminole county does not have school tomorrow, not sure on Orange county so it might be another "hell night."

I was looking for reviews on Netherworld and ran across this found it interesting.

I just wanted to let you know that I have been to your haunted house about 3 times in the last 5 years. It is great, but I have always wanted to go the Universal Studios Florida Horror night. I thought if Netherworld is this good, I can't imagine how much better the Universal one would be. I finally got to go last week. Well let me tell you, they need your help in putting on a horror event desperately. It was the biggest disappointed. If we had not had other people with us, we would have left after the first hour. I could not find anyone that had ever been to the Universal one, but now I will be able to tell everyone I know not to waste there time and money to go to the Universal Horror nights, but I will and have told everyone how good Netherworld is. I have never been at least disappointed when I visited your event. THANKS!!!! Just wanted to let you. People always here the bad things but never pass along compliments. D. Lance Chatsworth GA

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

That is what happens when people go as a casual fan and hit the massive crowds, I got a message from a friend in the park about 730 last night saying how insane the crowds were at that time.