Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Caitlyn played by a woman beating up Jarryd, for example, would probably be ok. But if a guy with stubble comes out as Caitlyn and then in the end decides "to become Bruce" again, that's when there will be issues. It's comedy pointing out the issues in society vs just being mean. I've never found B&T to be overall mean.
I don't see it happening either. I mean, people don't make fun of someone for being male or female, it should be no different for any trans or someone fully transitioned.

I don't see it happening either. I mean, people don't make fun of someone for being male or female, it should be no different for any trans or someone fully transitioned.

And remember, issues of gender and sexuality are what got HHN Hollywood's show in hot water. Bill & Ted was already under thin ice after the Jack Sparrow/Davy Jones debacle some years back, to the point where the script has to be approved by so many people. With this wrinkle? Probably going to be even tighter.

I would also say something by The Weeknd should be included... wouldn't be shocked if they used "Earned it" during a 50 shades of Grey skit (it was a Uni movie after all). "Can't Feel My Face" would be a great song for the finale as well.

I'm probably showing my age, but I think Bill Cosby could get a mention.
Just like Jared, I doubt it. Nothing funny about the Cosby situation.

It's probably too late now since the song just released, but I would love to see the show take on Macklemore & Ryan Lews' new song "Downtown" in some sort of way. The song in itself is a SNL-style parody already... it was practically made for a show like B&T. I mean, it's a song about Mopeds.

Just like Jared, I doubt it. Nothing funny about the Cosby situation.

It's probably too late now since the song just released, but I would love to see the show take on Macklemore & Ryan Lews' new song "Downtown" in some sort of way. The song in itself is a SNL-style parody already... it was practically made for a show like B&T. I mean, it's a song about Mopeds.

It's also a terrible song. :lol:

It's also a terrible song. :lol:
In many ways, yes. I applaud the tribute to 80's rap, but this song is gonna become another Thrift Shop, simply because Eric Nally's chorus is undeniably catchy, even if the lyrics are cheesy.

I really like what they did with the video. It feels more like this song was made for the video rather than the other way around. I really feel this is reminiscent of Bill & Ted in the respect that it's kind of a wacky out there musical sequence. I'm not sure it could be incorporated into the show, but I would love to see everyone driving mopeds around!

It'd make sense, especially due to the Instagram photo when it was announced to return..

One thing I just hope is a montage celebrating all the 23 years with the show, then jumping right to the big one.

Phew. It seemed iffy towards end of last year that it may be his goodbye tour. Especially with all the references to how old they are. Really glad they are both back again they have great chemistry and really portray the characters accurately.

Maybe we will have an appearance by the grim reaper from Bogus Journey.

Interesting. The grim reaper was the antagonist in the B&T Hollywood show from 2012, which was such a stellar show:

The video doesn't even show that this one utilized new flatscreens they installed for the Special Effects Stage show in the queue that year, and it had a filmed PRESHOW, but not only a preshow, but one that actually had different versions that played throughout the night! It was awesome. (they used it to the introduce the reaper, the guy who played him that year was insanely funny and talented)

So sad what happened with 2013. Not only did the show suck but the whole thing got it wiped off the west coast permanently. But if I could add anything to Bill & Ted at Orlando, it's the Reaper.

I've been thinking this and..i have a few hopes..

- Jurassic World
- Fantastic Four.. (the 2006 No one saw your movies joke would work great)
- Mad Max
- Pitch Perfect
- Ant-Man..theres a joke lying in there.
- Making fun of DHS instead of Avatar..or even both. As c'mon, both work for the year 2085!
- Terminator Genysis
- Tommorowland
- Paddington/Ted
- Donald Trump

And..I think Grim Reaper would be fun to have especially for comedic possibilities.