HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I also bought my tickets yesterday (from the US) with no issue other than there not being an option to ship the tickets to my home anymore. I wonder why they wouldn't allow me to use Fed Ex or UPS, so that I could get a hard copy ticket in my hand before travelling down there.

When I bought mine it did give me an option to ship, both domestic or international. It was like $14 and $19. But there is no reason to ship, that I know of, because of the will call kiosks.

When I bought mine it did give me an option to ship, both domestic or international. It was like $14 and $19. But there is no reason to ship, that I know of, because of the will call kiosks.

That's weird, however I've not bought my actual HHN tix yet as I'm going to buy a big bundle package with Disney/Uni/HHN all combined as it's the easiest and cheapest option and gives me 4 or 5 nights at HHN :)

I AM SO EXCITED

I'm guessing they won't ship my tickets because I don't think they actually print the Unmasking the Horror Tour tickets. I think you just show up at the VIP office area (or whatever it is called) and check-in there. I've never had to pick the tickets up before. I chose the ticket booth option. Is it literally as simple as going up to the ticket booth and showing a proper id with a confirmation number? Can it be picked up at any time during the day?

Again, just going off anecdotal evidence on Twitter, but a lot of people seem to be saying they won't be going for the express option this year

I know the sticker shock hit a lot of people, but we'll see how many break down come September.

Of course, the larger issue: paid Express probably isn't the bulk of the problem. And this will only exacerbate that (honesty is easier the cheaper it is).

The express passes for single days don't seem that much higher from last year to me. I don't remember specifically what they were but they're in the $75-$100 range now. The bulk of express to me seems to come from the single day tickets not FFP so I expect Express to be pretty much exactly the same as last year. Honestly I think the FFP express is probably where it should be now price wise.

Individual night Express is up about 8-10% which is in line with previous year increases. FFP Express is up about 35% this year which is a much higher increase than the usual 5% year over year increases. I think these prices are the new baseline and we'll go back to 5-10% increases from this point going forward.

For me, it's a no brainer. I get 4 nights at the event and one of those nights is considered a peak night. I'm going to shell out the extra $80 to ensure that I get to do everything at least once per night without killing myself by running from one end of the park to the other.

I'm guessing they won't ship my tickets because I don't think they actually print the Unmasking the Horror Tour tickets. I think you just show up at the VIP office area (or whatever it is called) and check-in there. I've never had to pick the tickets up before. I chose the ticket booth option. Is it literally as simple as going up to the ticket booth and showing a proper id with a confirmation number? Can it be picked up at any time during the day?

You have to go to VIP services and check in. That's when you'll get your pass.

Reactions: Brervixen
You have to go to VIP services and check in. That's when you'll get your pass.
I actually bought my tickets to the event(RoF with express) as well though. Can you pick up those tickets at the same place you check in for the UTH tours, or do you have to get it at a ticket booth?
My only concern is whether you can pick up the tickets significantly before the event (HHN) opens. I don't want to be in line while the event is already going on.

Again, just going off anecdotal evidence on Twitter, but a lot of people seem to be saying they won't be going for the express option this year

Im debating it also. I can get ROF and express for one night for about $100 less than ROF with Express. Since im only going t2 nights this might be the option I decide on

I don't understand...
I fill my visa card details and my address, and at the end I click on "Place order" and...Nothing appears, the same screen re-appears, but the payment details disappears...
Any idea ?
Thanks

I don't understand...
I fill my visa card details and my address, and at the end I click on "Place order" and...Nothing appears, the same screen re-appears, but the payment details disappears...
Any idea ?
Thanks
Did you try doing it on a different computer? I had an issue with the webpages loading incorrectly with one of my laptops before.

I try with Google Chrome, Internet explorer, Edge....with different cards but nothing appends after I click on "Place order"...
Don't really know why

OK, so I bit the bullet last night and bought our FFPs and Express for only on Thursday, the 13th. We will do S & S on the 9th and 12th. I wanted the Express pass to ensure that we got to hit our favorite Houses on our last night in the park. It ended up roughly $415 with our AP discount. I just couldn't justify the FFP+Express for $682 it would have cost us. That way I saved $267 that I can put towards drinks and souvenirs. :cheers:

Reactions: traveller