HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I made this to help me compare. Prices are rounded.
VslqeEp.png

Interestingly RoF with express is the worst value.
I've been a RoF for a couple years now so this kinda sucks, but as someone that lives in Miami its still probably the best option.

Reactions: Marjorie
I was totally ready to spring for Express this year.

not anymore. :lol:
Sadly, you won't get much done without it. Passed on it two years ago and only got half the houses done. Breezed through everything last year with it, despite the $80 price tag. Now I'm looking at $100 for night I want to go this year. Utter BS. :(

Sadly, you won't get much done without it. Passed on it two years ago and only got half the houses done. Breezed through everything last year with it, despite the $80 price tag. Now I'm looking at $100 for night I want to go this year. Utter BS. :(
I actually kind of regretted getting express last year. It made things a little easier sometimes but I feel as though with Stay & Scream coupled with hitting some houses at the end of the night you can almost match the benefit of express. I also found it a little annoying when it came to meeting up with friends, some had it some did not and so it ended up not getting used many times for me.

There are AP discounts.

I don't get why people complain about HHN tickets, it's some of the best deals around. Don't forget you also get all the rides with minimal if any waits. Multi days is the way to go.
Staying at HRH so already have that for rides. To go three nights with Express for $1,259 is disgusting. I expect this crap from Disney.

Staying at HRH so already have that for rides. To go three nights with Express for $1,259 is disgusting. I expect this crap from Disney.
How are you calculating that? Number of people in your group? You can go every night of the event with express for $600.

It is less. $682 for 3 days
I'm not sure where your getting that but even in worst case scenario where you want to go Saturday the Ultimate pass is $600 if you could do Wed-Fri it's only $400. That's without any AP discount.

I'm not sure where your getting that but even in worst case scenario where you want to go Saturday the Ultimate pass is $600 if you could do Wed-Fri it's only $400. That's without any AP discount.
2 FFP +Express are $320 each. With tax it's $682 for 3 days use. 3 individual days with express is $1,259. I did the math on their site. A 30% increase on the same ticket from a year ago seems extreme. That's all I'm saying.

I mean, I've gone every year *the past 5 years* and have only gotten Express on a random night one of my years. I also go more than one night, but even then I rarely have a problem getting the vast majority of houses done every night.

2 FFP +Express are $320 each. With tax it's $682 for 3 days use. 3 individual days with express is $1,259. I did the math on their site. A 30% increase on the same ticket from a year ago seems extreme. That's all I'm saying.
Yeah the express always see significant increases. I see it as more of a luxury thing and the high prices are required to make it work, if everyone gets one there's no point. I think your still getting a good deal. If I were in your position I would skip express and make sure to do Stay & Scream perhaps a RIP tour and/or perhaps the after 10 express one night.

Reactions: STL
I mean, I've gone every year and have only gotten Express on a random night one of my years. I also go more than one night, but even then I rarely have a problem getting the vast majority of houses done every night.
I you go multiple nights, then it's not so much an issue. We do it all in one shot, so the Express Pass becomes necessary at that point.

The event is also VASTLY more crowded year after year. Prices have gone up on Express. Normal prices are relatively stable, TBH