HHN 28: Stranger Things | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 28: Stranger Things

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Another casting just went out for the stranger things kids and such... wonder if they couldn’t find any look alikes the first one or if they’re doing more with the property than announced?

Another casting just went out for the stranger things kids and such... wonder if they couldn’t find any look alikes the first one or if they’re doing more with the property than announced?

I can only speak for Hollywood, but generally if they put out another notice calling for something specific, it's because they haven't found someone sufficient.

By the way, though the casting notice seems to imply "yes," Hollywood is definitely including look alikes for at least a few characters.

I used to think that here for Orlando for awhile too until I learned some more things. I think we might be shocked by how many “face” characters end up in the Orlando house. More than hopper and Joyce for sure
I expect the teens, and likely a couple of Wills (if they can find them).

There's really not a whole lot in the house, scene-wise, where having a bunch of the kids make sense.

Annnnnd maybe eleven....
Definitely possible. I know she makes an appearance in a non-performer form (at least, planned in a non-performer form).

The only other really viable scenes for her are... Well...

Full house spoilers follow. Fair warning.
No really.
I'm not kidding.
I'm going through the whole house.
One last chance.
Scene List -
"Forest" - Transition from facade
"Shack" - Fort Byers, where I expect we can see a Will.
"In the House" - This is the Byers house. It has the living room (with the Christmas lights), kitchen, hallway, and bedroom. I expect Joyce and the teens here.
"Bad Forest" - Here's our Upside-Down. It's a mirrored version of the "Shack" scene, so I expect a second Will here.
"The Hole" - This is the two-story scene, with Eleven's tank. She may be on the second floor, because I don't think there's an easy way to actually get into the tank itself. Hopper could likely show up in this scene.
"Library" - For the life of me, I can't figure out how this scene aligns with anything in the show. I don't remember it, but I THINK it's a records room in the lab.
"Snow Globe" - This is final scene between Eleven and the Demogorgan, when she's holding it against the wall telekinetically. But THIS Eleven looks to be a mannequin.
"The Void" - Fairly certain this is a black-out section that mimics the scenes where Eleven reaches out to Will. But there's no actual "scene." It's walls and boo-holes.

Last edited:
Definitely possible. I know she makes an appearance in a non-performer form (at least, planned in a non-performer form).

No really.
I'm not kidding.
One last chance.
Scene List -
"Shack" - Fort Byers, where I expect we can see a Will).
"In the House" - This is the Byers house. It has the living room (with the Christmas lights), kitchen, hallway, and bedroom). I expect Joyce and the teens here.
"Bad Forest" - Here's our Upside-Down. It's a mirrored version of the "Shack" scene, so I expect a second Will here.
"The Hole" - This is the two-story scene, with Eleven's tank. She may be on the second floor, because I don't think there's an easy way to actually get into the tank itself. Hopper could likely show up in this scene.
"Library" - For the life of me, I can't figure out how this scene aligns with anything in the show. I don't remember it, but I THINK it's a records room in the lab.
"Snow Globe" - This is final scene between Eleven and the Demogorgan, when she's holding it against the wall telekinetically. But THIS Eleven looks to be a mannequin.
"The Void" - Fairly certain this is a black-out section that mimics the scenes where Eleven reaches out to Will. But there's no actual "scene." It's walls and boo-holes.

That lines up almost perfectly with what I’ve heard from a close friend who works in fab, construction, the likes. I heard the same thing from them about eleven not actually being played by a live performer and I heard that for a looooong time. Up until those auditions haha. I still didn’t think she’d actually show up in the house, I really liked your idea of her and maybe others being in the harvest and I thought it made the most sense. But something happened about a week ago that changed my mind and really aligned me to think she’ll be a live actress in the house. Who knows where haha

Also thank you for sharing that, and with all the spoilers tags :grin: it honestly just makes me more excited for the house, I heard it’s gorgeous

Reactions: HalloweenStar

No really.
I'm not kidding.
One last chance.
Scene List -
"Shack" - Fort Byers, where I expect we can see a Will).
"In the House" - This is the Byers house. It has the living room (with the Christmas lights), kitchen, hallway, and bedroom). I expect Joyce and the teens here.
It's probably not wise to judge this by a scene list, but yeesh. Hopefully scareactor placements are clever.

I am SHOCKED that
there’s no pool scene, with the teens making out in projection/live actors, while Barb is snatched in like the only big “jump scare” from the series. Johnathan as a second scare taking photos ala Dead Exposure.

The kids could be “in the house”, too. Definitely Steve and the bat. I believe all the other kids were in the room when this happened, too. I’m sure “Papa” and that spy who shoots the guy in the diner will make appearances in the lab.

Also fairly surprised that there is no stinger scene where the scene switches from normal to U/V with the family being happy and Will barfing up a slug.

It still sounds better than when you originally described it. Please don’t upload a full walkthrough for any of the others though! With spoilers if I see them I will click them. So it’s best I don’t even have the opportunity. ;)

Last edited: