Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Stranger Things

I can give hard spoilers for Sinema and DE. General spoilers for the rest except Poltergeist and Halloween. Could potentially be posting fake spoilers.

giphy.gif

I get why it isn’t, but I really wish this was seasons 1+2. I would be far more excited for it than I currently am. I feel like this is going to be fan service lookalikes and one note scares.

even if the house is not that great. im personally glad it is separate seasons just because there is so much going on in season 2.
this house might feel disappointing
but a season 2 house might have a lot to cover. im glad they didn't just do everything in just one house.

S1 is a bit slower since it sets up the story but a solo S2 house is gonna be amazing. Plus we’ll get the Quarry, Tunnels, & the Demogorgan’s Lair. Mindflayer and the Demodogs too

As someone who has not seen the show, I think I am actually a little more excited after those photos, because boy does it look pretty despite me having no clue about these locations.

EDIT addition: Already seeing some easter eggs. The photo with the Christmas Lights has a small version of the AWIL poster on the shelves.

Last edited: