HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2015 | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2015

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite USH HHN Year?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Pre-2006

• Total voters
I agree that theres a lot more in Season V but lets just wait till the end of the season. Look, would it be arbitrary to possibly say it will go over to AVPs location?

Soundstage 747 will definitely be used again. If they plan on making this the last year for The Walking Dead, then it'd make sense for them to go grand and place it in a soundstage.

It seems like they plan on using Stage 28's former footprint as a maze location to make up for the loss of HoH. Though that particular spot is likely going to be used only once, it supports the theory that HHN will eventually be moved entirely to the Lower Lot and Backlot.

Soundstage 747 will definitely be used again. If they plan on making this the last year for The Walking Dead, then it'd make sense for them to go grand and place it in a soundstage.

It seems like they plan on using Stage 28's former footprint as a maze location to make up for the loss of HoH. Though that particular spot is likely going to be used only once, it supports the theory that HHN will eventually be moved entirely to the Lower Lot and Backlot.
Interesting.....

I took the survey as I entered the park today and noticed American Horror Story was mentioned along the likes of The Walking Dead and other general Universal properties. I wonder if it's any indication we might be getting a maze for it this year. It was the only show or movie that kind of looked out of place.

American Horror Stoy has usually always been on all the HHN surveys for Hollywood/Orlando in recent years. Maybe this finally be the year...

I took the survey as I entered the park today and noticed American Horror Story was mentioned along the likes of The Walking Dead and other general Universal properties. I wonder if it's any indication we might be getting a maze for it this year. It was the only show or movie that kind of looked out of place.
Interesting. Welcome to the forums!

Reactions: Aaron
American Horror Stoy has usually always been on all the HHN surveys for Hollywood/Orlando in recent years. Maybe this finally be the year...
I wish I could edit this post haha, darn iPad.But anyways while i'm excited for whatever I.P may come to the event this year, I am slightly jaded from HHN now. The I.Ps change but the scares stay the same. I respect Murdy and his team but hopefully this year, given it's a big milestone, will inspire them to be a bit more creative in the scares department.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bonkers and Freak
Ah, I didn't realize it had been on past surveys. I honestly felt while watching this seasons Freakshow that it would be perfect for a maze. Could just be wishful thinking on my part.

And thanks for the welcome. Been reading this forum for awhile and I've loved visiting this park since I was a kid. The info on here is always top notch.

Reactions: William and Aaron
American Horror Story, according to Orlando United, has been long in the running but Fox and Universal can never seem to come to a licensing agreement. (I'm guessing it strongly has to do with the Walking Dead IP) Perhaps this is finally the year.

I'm still rooting for a Jurassic World maze. It's too perfect!

Reactions: BernardMesa
American Horror Story, according to Orlando United, has been long in the running but Fox and Universal can never seem to come to a licensing agreement. (I'm guessing it strongly has to do with the Walking Dead IP) Perhaps this is finally the year.

I'm still rooting for a Jurassic World maze. It's too perfect!
American horror story could be a good maze or scare zone.

Otherwise I would really want a Jurassic World maze! Maybe have a scare zone nearby and it would be amazing.

Interesting. I'd honestly love to see AHS at the event. Do you remember any of the other properties that were on the survey 

Any mention of Jurassic Park on the survey? I still want to go see a Jurassic World house this year.

It was a general survey and it didn't even mention HHN. I was just kind of jumping to conclusions. Haha. Walking dead was definitely on the survey and it specifically mentioned the addition of Harry Potter. I don't remember most of the other ones unfortunately.

Seems so...I remember my sister had to take a survey too, but I forgot to ask her what it was about. Oh well, maybe someone else will get asked to take one.