HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2015 | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2015

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite USH HHN Year?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Pre-2006

• Total voters
No idea, but it's true: 
Screen_Shot_2015_09_22_at_6_25_54_PM.png

Then the question is now..will this just go on for the event from now on, and where will the load be? As I don't think theres a chance its loading at the TT Load/Drop-off. Would it be possible if they use the Waterworld venue like the Early access times?

It should help with the crowds, but I'm still confused because I remember Murdy explaining on Twitter back in August why it wasn't feasible to have it open during the event. Maybe they're reducing the number of trams for TT, which could also help prevent backup.

According to the FAQ page on the site, the Fast and Furious/Terror Tram line will close at 11:45 Friday and Saturday, and 11:15 on Sunday. I guess they're both using the Studio Tour queue.

Last edited by a moderator:
It should help with the crowds, but I'm still confused because I remember Murdy explaining on Twitter back in August why it wasn't feasible to have it open during the event. Maybe they're reducing the number of trams for TT, which could also help prevent backup
My bet is they are lowering the Metro trams aswell. Making a equal balance of trams for all three.

My bet is they are lowering the Metro trams aswell. Making a equal balance of trams for all three.
That's definitely a possibility, but if they're both departing from Studio Tour, it'll be chaos, since there are already too many trams in that area as it is. I think they're more likely to pull from TT than Metro, since TT had way too many trams and the backup was horrible (at least when I went). 

Why haven't they done that in the first place? Glad they're doing it now.
According to Murdy about a month ago (via Twitter), they're using half of the trams for TT and the other half for Metro, and it wouldn't be feasible because of the routing of the trams (since TT passes F&F on the way back).

That's definitely a possibility, but if they're both departing from Studio Tour, it'll be chaos, since there are already too many trams in that area as it is. I think they're more likely to pull from TT than Metro, since TT had way too many trams and the backup was horrible (at least when I went).
If I was to bet, I'd expect it not over at the TT Load/Drop off and where I believe the pickup for F&F has been for Early Entry of the attraction, the WaterWorld venue

If I was to bet, I'd expect it not over at the TT Load/Drop off and where I believe the pickup for F&F has been for Early Entry of the attraction, the WaterWorld venue
I wasn't able to attend the passholder preview of it. Where did they do pickup for that? The only reason I'm thinking it's at TT Load/Drop-off is because the website says "The Fast and Furious/Terror Tram line closes at 11:45 on Friday and Saturday and 11:15 on Sunday"

I was just looking at what Hollywood has this year and I have to say.....glad I'm in Orlando. Only 6 houses, all of which are IPs. Including IPs that have been done before. Hopefully for their sake they do Halloween anywhere near as good as we did, but seeing how they couldn't do AWIL as well last year I doubt it. They even brought back the Dark Christmas scare zone, while I heard it was great, I'm not a fan of doing the same thing in consecutive years. I do like that they are using the Purge for the Terror Tram instead of TWD for a change. I'm also intrigued by Crimson Peak, but to me it looks like Orlando is blowing them out of the water.

I was just looking at what Hollywood has this year and I have to say.....glad I'm in Orlando. Only 6 houses, all of which are IPs. Including IPs that have been done before. Hopefully for their sake they do Halloween anywhere near as good as we did, but seeing how they couldn't do AWIL as well last year I doubt it. They even brought back the Dark Christmas scare zone, while I heard it was great, I'm not a fan of doing the same thing in consecutive years. I do like that they are using the Purge for the Terror Tram instead of TWD for a change. I'm also intrigued by Crimson Peak, but to me it looks like Orlando is blowing them out of the water.

You'd be surprised about this years HHN for Hollywood. Even to me, I didn't expect Hollywood to be great but from what it seems, from videos (ThemeparkHD has good ones), This is the best year of HHN since 2011. I won't spoil it but from the videos I've seen, the houses atleast have something good about it.

The only thing I've heard so far was complaints over This is the End. I'm sure the quality is good, I just feel a real lack of creativity over there.

Looking at the video, they had a better dummy room in Halloween but Orlando did everything else better.

Besides crimson peak pretty much nothing looks interesting to me. Just a bunch of repeats and strange choices. Compared to how awesome 25 is, I really feel bad for you west coasters

Yeah you really can't compare the events too much. If you read comparisons and reviews from people who've been to both (like Hate and other members here) you'll see that while Orlando has a much much bigger budget and extreme set pieces, Hollywood has John Murdy. Murdy is a master of infusing his mazes and zones with enthusiasm and utter dedication from his scareactors.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush