Homemade Butterbeer Recipe | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Homemade Butterbeer Recipe

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just a dab, a tea or tablespoons worth, thats it. You don't want it to be overpowering, just enough to taste it.

Hey guys, at Publix they had the Publix brand sodas for .89 cents a liter so I bought the cream soda version and made myself a homeade butterbeer and it tastes pretty much the same as the IBC cream soda. So there you go to save yourselves a couple of bucks. :thumbs:

Man, this sounds delicious. I'm going to give this a try next time I'm at the grocery store to pick up some ingredients. I agree, a shot of caramel or butterscotch extract might be the kicker to make it totally over the top. There is no set recipe really, we all have funky taste buds, and we each like it tweaked ever so slightly. Nothing wrong with that! Thanks for the post ralphoutloud!!! :thumbs:

Hey guys, at Publix they had the Publix brand sodas for .89 cents a liter so I bought the cream soda version and made myself a homeade butterbeer and it tastes pretty much the same as the IBC cream soda. So there you go to save yourselves a couple of bucks. :thumbs:

Sounds good, thanks for the advice!

We tried it and it is delicious. THANK YOU!!! We added a few squirts of butterscotch syrup to the IBC cream soda. Also, try freezing cream soda ice cubes and using them when making the frozen version. Otherwise the regular ice tends to dilute the soda. Very yummy. The topping was awesome. We loved it.

ATTENTION FROZEN BUTTERBEER FANS/LOVERS:

At McDonalds, they have a Caramel Frappe.. and despite the slight coffee aftertaste you get, it taste just like a frozen butterbeer. ]
Not exact obviously, but the resemblance is striking! If your craving one, or happen to be around a McDonalds, I definitely recommend checking it out. Blew me away!

It has been awhile since I have had BriMan & ralph's Butterbeer. So I got the stuff for it, whiped it up, and once again it was great! :thumbs:

Thanks once again! You guys need to stickey this thread.

Wouldn't it be cool if Uni. released their own Make-Your-Own-Butterbeer recipe?! Now, it shouldn't be the exact recipe for how they make Butterbeer in the park, but it should still come as close as a guest can for replicating that delicious taste.