I received an invitation to this creepy Orlando location... should I be scared to go? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

I received an invitation to this creepy Orlando location... should I be scared to go?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That property seemed like too much of a liability for Universal to be playing around with.

Come on man, it fits to a tee. The found footage is straight out of a horror film trailer. And tell me that 'report' is natural writing...

Although it's next to the railway, so maybe it's Nassal setting up some kind of revenge trap for all the people who spy on them :lol:

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Well it's not a dv video tape, it's a data archive tape (looks like an LTO tape). Good luck with that one.

If it wasn't already ongoing, I would have said viral marketing for HHN. Bloody looking tarp by the saw, what sounded like a gun shot at the very end.

I'm intrigued either way.

Reactions: universal_fanatic
yeah you're not the first to point out that this smells of a game of some sort. i can't for the life of me remember signing up for anything of the sort but i wouldn't put it past some company to randomly pull a past customer to kick something like this off. i guess i'd rather have that be the case than anything that puts me in real danger...

anyway... had to go to work today but got out early again... dug around in my garage and found my old PC! () going to fire it up and see what's on this disk. will post again whatever i find. also will keep looking for a cassette player... i know i have one somewhere around here.