I received an invitation to this creepy Orlando location... should I be scared to go? | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

I received an invitation to this creepy Orlando location... should I be scared to go?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think that's what happens if you just put the zip code in.

Yeah. When I first saw this, clicked with some things I remembered, basically confirmed with a friend big in the haunt game.

KEYFABE BREAKING IMMINENT

This is going in the gaudy wedding/event venue on 50 downtown. I forget the name, there was a Halloween body paint jam there two years ago; also was home to "Where Shadows Fall." The company behind it has been pushing for a haunt there for years (discussed at jam 2 years ago); don't know the guys personally but my friend speaks highly of them. Should be a very impressive house, having a bar will only help.

Not sure "Deadly Sins Bar" is going to fly considering "Deadly Sins Brewery" opened up behind 4 Rivers a couple months ago.

was home to "Where Shadows Fall." The company behind it has been pushing for a haunt there for years (discussed at jam 2 years ago); don't know the guys personally but my friend speaks highly of them. Should be a very impressive house, having a bar will only help.
Yeah, I may or may not be able to do this this year but I love the concept and their past work has looked great. It's a prefect niche for an area that already has two theme park haunt events. Using the bar as a waiting area for your reserved time is perfect! I could easily see this being a year round attraction, they could do the "Shadows Fall" type things outside of Halloween then switch over to a haunt and refresh the main show each year after Halloween with the bar being the one constant and not necessarily just part of the other attraction.

Reactions: SeventyOne