Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 203 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well this is embarrassing. I had to find out what's what.

My friend in her excitement got her four letter words mixed up.

Substitute Hulk for Kong.

I did think it odd I didn't hear of anything about Hulk softs anywhere. Especially here.

Umm? Kinda odd she called it super smooth. Is that an adjective you would commonly see with Kong?

Here's a terrifying rumour for you, it seems to have come from The Dibb (though it might have been mentioned somewhere here a while ago). Soft opening from August 10th, for hotel guests only. Apparently the room key will act as the pass to get into the queue.

I don't know how true this all is, but man would be I be annoyed if Universal go ahead with it.

Here's a terrifying rumour for you, it seems to have come from The Dibb (though it might have been mentioned somewhere here a while ago). Soft opening from August 10th, for hotel guests only. Apparently the room key will act as the pass to get into the queue.

I don't know how true this all is, but man would be I be annoyed if Universal go ahead with it.
Any chance that was referring to early entry for the first hour?

Well this is embarrassing. I had to find out what's what.

My friend in her excitement got her four letter words mixed up.

Substitute Hulk for Kong.

I did think it odd I didn't hear of anything about Hulk softs anywhere. Especially here.

That's ok. We still love and appreciate your input. You have proven yourself to know things we do not.

How is that terrifying?
Didn't Disney do a similar thing with the fast pass plus and the Toy Story ride? While I don't exactly like the idea of a group of paying customers being shut out of a ride, I can see a season pass holder or resort guest special opening having it's place.

I thought the current walls blocked it? Man this project is confusing at points.

Either way, I wouldn't be shocked if TM previews started sometime next week.