Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 204 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here's a terrifying rumour for you, it seems to have come from The Dibb (though it might have been mentioned somewhere here a while ago). Soft opening from August 10th, for hotel guests only. Apparently the room key will act as the pass to get into the queue.

I don't know how true this all is, but man would be I be annoyed if Universal go ahead with it.

Not terrifying for me... more like terrific :clap:Just booked a trip to Uni starting on the 13th at CB

Yeah. Just hoped it was people getting in trains...
Is it just me or are there not many people working on the project at the same time?

I mean... I would imagine seeing tons of workers all doing their best to get this finished and get the show on the road. It just seems so quiet. Or are there 200 people working at night? At this rate it will be Christmass.
In The Netherlands we say: let's get angry at it and finish this in a day or two.

You would think Universal wants this up and running as fast as they can. Lots of people are in for summervacation now.

Maybe someone can explain this to me.

Is it just me or are there not many people working on the project at the same time?

I mean... I would imagine seeing tons of workers all doing their best to get this finished and get the show on the road. It just seems so quiet. Or are there 200 people working at night? At this rate it will be Christmass.
In The Netherlands we say: let's get angry at it and finish this in a day or two.

You would think Universal wants this up and running as fast as they can. Lots of people are in for summervacation now.

Work is going on inside the building. Lots of sweat, ACs aren't installed yet.

Reactions: Joel

I think any construction left to do is all on the interior of the queue / ride building so we can't physically see anything happening anymore. Similar to when Jimmy Fallon's exterior will be complete, all construction updates will basically cease until ride opening.

I went yesterday and some of the wall was pushed back so the side of the hulk entrance is part of the wall. Nothing else has changed. I would avoid the parks it was insanely busy yesterday.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I went yesterday and some of the wall was pushed back so the side of the hulk entrance is part of the wall. Nothing else has changed. I would avoid the parks it was insanely busy yesterday.

They really need the hulk open. I think a lot of Disney fans are trying out Uni this year, that closed ride is pushing up wait times.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
I'm sorry, but I think if universal really cared, they would've put this ride down at the end of last summer. In order for it to be ready for this summer. That's just my thought.

They really need the hulk open. I think a lot of Disney fans are trying out Uni this year, that closed ride is pushing up wait times.
Lines at IOA for this time of year are about the same as they were when the Hulk was running. Keep in mind that Kong has siphoned off some of the line crowd.

Work is going on inside the building. Lots of sweat, ACs aren't installed yet.

Ok. But I'd say that is a days work if you put 30 people on the job. But if 2 people are on that, it's weeks. Like I say, I cannot look into the building, but I hope there are lots of people at work in there, and not like 5.

Lines at IOA for this time of year are about the same as they were when the Hulk was running. Keep in mind that Kong has siphoned off some of the line crowd.

But, less to do at Uni side. Pushes people into Islands, where a big people eater is down. New hotel opened and BOOKED solid. Disney people trying Uni this year because of the ride closures at Disneyworld. You have a perfect storm of crowds building.