IOA Lagoon Show | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

IOA Lagoon Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dynamite nights stunt spectacular? Where the boat blew up? Or was there another one with a speed boat tht chased another boat in a circle?

Dynamite nights stunt spectacular? Where the boat blew up? Or was there another one with a speed boat tht chased another boat in a circle?

Well, there was a daytime show at US back in 2005 or 2006 that happened with boats and jetskis and guns and ramps and jumps. That is the one that I saw and disliked. I never saw the nightime show.

Well, there was a daytime show at US back in 2005 or 2006 that happened with boats and jetskis and guns and ramps and jumps. That is the one that I saw and disliked. I never saw the nightime show.

Weird that I can't find anything about it, did it involve the big
Boat going boom boom?

Can anyone put this on a timeline? Is it gong to happen? Also, I hope it's a bada$$ pyro show. Like comparable to Illuminations (No offense Comcast, but I don't know if you can get close to Illuminations)
I've heard some rumor about the cost of that show being around $50K a night. I don't know how legit that figure is, but, whatever it costs, it is my favorite nighttime show in Orlando. I'd love to see Uni give 'em a run for their money, though...

Weird that I can't find anything about it, did it involve the big
Boat going boom boom?

I believe the shows were very similar, just one was a few times a day and the other was once at night. I'm thinking they amped up the night show with more effects, as it was only one show a day.

I believe the shows were very similar, just one was a few times a day and the other was once at night. I'm thinking they amped up the night show with more effects, as it was only one show a day.

Originally the show ran twice a day, one in the afternoon and one at night. Both the same but with spotlighting at night.

Interesting. Forgive me if I don't get too excited just yet, but it's always cool to see SOMETHING happening in the IOA lagoon!

That's cool that you can see the bluto boat wash in that picture, it's always so hidden and I've made it a goal to try to find it in multiple areas at IOA like a game. Anyways great news, this seems to happen every couple months where they lay down bueys or go jet skiing and it always ends up being a false alarm but I feel confident with this one

From what we understand, it's just general testing. They have tested new fireworks before on the IOA barge for Cinematic Spectacular.

There is a complete show like mock up in the lagoon right now. A large central barge and several smaller barges with dozens of launch pipes on each platform. It reminds me of Illuminations the way it's all set up! Pics to come soon!