Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 351 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a burger restaurant and gift shop going away. Do what you want with the bottom level, but the upstairs makes money.

Although, would be a shame to loose the dino skeletons in the rotunda, especially given they're some of the actual props from the Jurassic Park movie.

FWIW, I actually like the DC in its current form. Underrated. But I heard flags marked that as well as triceratops. Hope plans changed, worth saving.

Reactions: Frank Drackman
The theming is pretty fantastic...along with NRJ, if you see where I’m going. It’s just too boring for me, with very little fun to be had in the few sharp turns. I enjoy the dark scene, (although I don’t really like the “glowing face” style AAs that Disney use sometimes) but I agree it could’ve used another scene, doesn’t even hold a candle to Scary Adventures for me. My main problem is it’s just bland, nothing really special about it. Now if you want a fantastically themed AND insanely well designed coaster, look at space mountain. No joke, Space Mountain may be the most fun coaster I’ve ever been on, just due to the sheer ricketyness of the whole experience, especially the side with more drops than spins, although I can see how many can despise this coaster for the same reasons I love it. :lol:

BTW, when I say Dudley’s queue is great, I mean after you enter the indoor portion. (I never ride Ripsaw when it’s 30+)
Spins? Space Mountain doesnt have spins. And both trades are identical after the life.

Are their any clues to jurassic park land just yet being transformed to jurassic world at this moment even though demolition has'nt started. The pics that some of you guys are posting could hint for some clues of a JW land at IOA not just a new roller coaster/attraction. Plus don't you think the mossasaur if it were to come to Orlando as a AA I think this giant marine repitle deserves its own attraction instead of being included in the possibly upgraded JPRA. Would'nt it be cool to be attacked by a mossasaur in his own attraction? They have some ideas you would think when fallen kingdom opens this summer. When it attacks the surfers in the wave in the trailer. Just saying mossasaur is way too big to be included in the river adventure isn't he like 100 ft long?

Just saying mossasaur is way too big to be included in the river adventure isn't he like 100 ft long?
Forced perspective is your friend.

The first Kong AA on Kongfrontation was like a third smaller than the final scene version, but it was set back farther to give the appearance of full size.

Plus, if only the tip of its head pops out of the water they don’t have to build all 100 feet of it.

Forced perspective is your friend.

The first Kong AA on Kongfrontation was like a third smaller than the final scene version, but it was set back farther to give the appearance of full size.

Plus, if only the tip of its head pops out of the water they don’t have to build all 100 feet of it.
Look at how much Spielberg did with a shark fin and ominous music.

Spins? Space Mountain doesnt have spins. And both trades are identical after the life.

I get what the op was saying...the left has more drops and the right has more turns (from the 70's til my last visit pre mine train)...at least that has always been how my matrix was programmed

edit..maybe it was the other way..alpja and omega..i think the layouts are different

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Status
Not open for further replies.