Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 83 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The walkway that runs from the service road to the Thunder Falls Terrace has been there since at least 2002 though :lol:

Love this :lol:

From Screamscape,

Again… no new rumors about what we might see as far as actual in-park theme park attractions just yet… the above is only my own fun thinking based on the rumors about the plot of the new film. But a new JP film can only be good news for adding a mega new attraction to Islands of Adventure in the future, so stay tuned!

Love this :lol:

From Screamscape,

Again… no new rumors about what we might see as far as actual in-park theme park attractions just yet… the above is only my own fun thinking based on the rumors about the plot of the new film. But a new JP film can only be good news for adding a mega new attraction to Islands of Adventure in the future, so stay tuned!

As of right now there's been no rumors of Islands of adventure getting a nighttime show but I came up with the theory that since Universal Studios has one they will probably make one for ioa. Again there are no rumors its just my theory, and remember you heard it here first. ;)

i guess when you have to explain jokes, they aren't very funny. i was making fun of lance for acting like he hadn't read your info, it was just his idea lol

:lol: My bad I'm multitasking and exhausted, some projects are just taking longer than others and sarcasm isn't sinking in at all

Hatetofly, is it possible you could post a small status update as to whether or not any new details about this expansion have become available? Thanks!

It was added there sometime in 2011, but I don't know exactly why. Previously that road connected to the turn-around at the end that the hotel transportation uses, now there is a fence there.

I am assuming it can be reworked if needed to fit around a ride, or else design the ride around it.
I believe that is one of a few different entrances used when outside parties book the park for a special event and the buses bringing people to the event park there.

Correct. This is one of the event drop off locations.

The walkway that runs from the service road to the Thunder Falls Terrace has been there since at least 2002 though :lol:
For those of you who don't know the walkway is left over from HHN.

Correct. This is one of the event drop off locations.

For those of you who don't know the walkway is left over from HHN.

Constructed for Fear Factor or Funhouse of Fear I can't remember... I do remember lizard man and the freakshow performing over there during the long ass lines of HHN IOA.

I was on JPRA twice this weekend. And I think a lot of improvements have been made all I have to say is the T-Rex arm is in a funny place. It is hanging in an out of socket place but it is hardly noticeable.

what is excellent about this new story concept is that it completely ties in to the existing JP infrastructure at IOA. When the new film releases, if it follows the "Isla Nublar completed and successful" theme, they could very easily tie JP into that marketing and create a huge marketing interest in returning to the old Island. Combine that with any number of simple cosmetic upgrades and even a minor new attraction to occupy the area where Triceratops Encounter is now, they could invigorate Jurassic Park significantly. I'm honestly hoping that the new film focuses on character interaction in such an unnatural environment, and whatever ride they come up with for JP mimics that feel of being a human in an alien ecosystem so that we can relate the two and gain a new emotional contact with the Jurassic Park we all fell in love with.

Hatetofly, is it possible you could post a small status update as to whether or not any new details about this expansion have become available? Thanks!

[video=youtube;MYcqToQzzGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYcqToQzzGY[/video]

The Film Stage has been told by one of its sources that the plot details posted on Jo Blo were taken from an older JP4 script draft, and do not account for the "major revisions" that Colin Trevorrow has made to the script since he joined the project as director.

The Film Stage has been told by one of its sources that the plot details posted on Jo Blo were taken from an older JP4 script draft, and do not account for the "major revisions" that Colin Trevorrow has made to the script since he joined the project as director.

Yup, but I believe the open park (and likely water dinos) is still in the running.

Status
Not open for further replies.