Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 84 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like they haven't gutted it out completely yet. It'll be gone whenever they replace it with something else, still sounds pretty funny lol

As of a few months ago, one trike was functioning, one had no skin, and the other had been gutted for parts about to be removed.

I don't recall hearing it reopen for a day. They must really be bored.

Isn't Trike Encounter supposed to be where the new JP E-ticket is going? And is the Discovery Center dark ride still a go? I'm really confused on this expansion :lol:

I think nearly everyone is, save a small handful of posters. And I'm guessing it would be unwise for them to speak on it right now. I'm very anxious to find out more about this expansion when the time comes though. I sure hope it is finished by August of next year though, when my family and I go back to Universal.

Isn't Trike Encounter supposed to be where the new JP E-ticket is going? And is the Discovery Center dark ride still a go? I'm really confused on this expansion :lol:

I think nearly everyone is, save a small handful of posters. And I'm guessing it would be unwise for them to speak on it right now. I'm very anxious to find out more about this expansion when the time comes though. I sure hope it is finished by August of next year though, when my family and I go back to Universal.

i'm pretty sure it won't be done til 2015

I believe they just chose a different expansion plan.

Well that's fine - a Omnimover would be a nice addition to JP though, and it'd give IOA another slow-moving dark ride (they need 3-4 of those IMO) but I know Lorax is probably getting a dark ride so it's all good!

I can't wait to find out what's coming to JP! I hope the E-ticket family coaster is still in the cards though... that'd be a nice contrast to Hulk and Dragons.

What exactly is considered a "family coaster"? Are we looking at something like Everest? Or something like Flight of the Hippogriff?

Status
Not open for further replies.