Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 77 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why they should have had more smaller offerings built since Potter opened.:thumbs:

Plenty is on the horizon for IOA but the Studios is in the middle of the whole massive expansion thing...

The River Adventure Refurb looks amazing, they did an awesome job. Here are some photos from the soon to be coming games. Its still just markers as most of the work is still hiding.

That's great news about the River Adventure. I'm really looking forward to seeing it in a couple weeks. Thank you very much for the photos HateToFly, I really hope they blend in the games as best as possible. Hopefully the games have no carnival type sound effects at all.

That's great news about the River Adventure. I'm really looking forward to seeing it in a couple weeks. Thank you very much for the photos HateToFly, I really hope they blend in the games as best as possible. Hopefully the games have no carnival type sound effects at all.

Thanks and from what I heard the games will be themed, to what extent I'm not sure.

I hope River Adventure stays looking this good until October when I'm back.:lol:

Doubt it :lol: The skins should be fine but those doors :look:

Glad to hear JPRA's refurb went well. Really looking forward to riding it in 2 weeks.

When I went to IOA last month the doors were operational. I know they go down occasionally, but after a refurb like this, I don't see why they wouldn't be working.

Don't we mean new attraction(s) for 2015? I'm completely stoked to find out what's coming to Jurassic Park. My greedy side really wanted Phase 2 and JP next year! lol But I know that's insane to try and do. Anyways any word when we are going to get some new tidbits about JP expansion HTF? I'm still hoping for an E-Ticket Amber Mine.

With all the expansion work starting in August (?) - will JPRA be open in late sept-early oct? Also, totally off topic, but is there any planned refurb for Popeye around that time as it was closed last time I went to IOA.

Status
Not open for further replies.