Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 168 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cryptic message?

Twitter thread from a photo up by #touring plans

@touring plans: This wall near Trike Trail may be the future site of the TRex photo op @UniversalORL ~@skubersky pic.twitter.com/HsxgkCsmWf

@HTF: @TouringPlans @UniversalORL @skubersky Seth is this just to the right of the Discovery Center?

@Ammusement Buzz: @hatetofly @TouringPlans @UniversalORL @skubersky yes it is

@Htf: @AmusementBuzz @TouringPlans @UniversalORL @skubersky oh I know ;) Think about that...

Basically the JP expansion might still be on :)

When they move the T-rex photo op could they please get rid of the Lost World vehicles and use the ones from the first film. Also, if they could restore them to their film accurate state that would be great. I don't know it any one else has noticed but years ago they had the Explorer repainted and the bubble dome top replaced (which it did needed) but it came back inaccurately colored and the dome the wrong shape and is now missing the JP logo on the hood. The Jeep is just missing some graphics. Universal is all about the details now right?

Reactions: natespf
When they move the T-rex photo op could they please get rid of the Lost World vehicles and use the ones from the first film. Also, if they could restore them to their film accurate state that would be great. I don't know it any one else has noticed but years ago they had the Explorer repainted and the bubble dome top replaced (which it did needed) but it came back inaccurately colored and the dome the wrong shape and is now missing the JP logo on the hood. The Jeep is just missing some graphics. Universal is all about the details now right?
That has always bothered me, especially the glass dome on the Explorer :lol:

So, the JoBlo leak talked about a piece of art where a Great White Shark was being fed to a Mosasaur... Imagine if the old Jaws shark photo-op could be reworked into some sort of display.

Would be great to see a giant marine reptile style attraction if universal can create an isla nublar lagoon in the JP area. Guess it would be d-ticket. It shouldn't be a mosasaur it should be the liopueridon or the kronosaurus. They were more deadlier than the mosasaur IMO. That's if Universal decides to walk in that direction and create a water based themed JP attraction, but with a marine reptile being the bad Dino attacking you. Since theirs already the JP river adventure I don't think their will be another water style based attraction unfortunately. This is where the amber mine coaster might be the winner.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure we are gonna get a detailed restaurant/aquarium (screens or AAs) as seen in that one concept picture a while back.

I've personally always wanted the island skipper tours to be replaced with a 20K submarine attraction where you look underwater and see creatures from different islands.
SL- mcgelligots pool fish
LC- temple ruins (sea monster)
WWOHP-mermaids
JP- hadrosaurs
TL- Popeye octopus
MSI- hydro man/toxic sewage systems
Just a idea in the back of my brain that'll probably never get made lol

I'm pretty sure we are gonna get a detailed restaurant/aquarium (screens or AAs) as seen in that one concept picture a while back.

I've personally always wanted the island skipper tours to be replaced with a 20K submarine attraction where you look underwater and see creatures from different islands.
SL- mcgelligots pool fish
LC- temple ruins (sea monster)
WWOHP-mermaids
JP- hadrosaurs
TL- Popeye octopus
MSI- hydro man/toxic sewage systems
Just a idea in the back of my brain that'll probably never get made lol

That'd be an amazing way to bring back the Skipper Tours while making use of the lagoon as well!

That'd be an amazing way to bring back the Skipper Tours while making use of the lagoon as well!

That and I'd give the islands more love and detail, they already have the submarine in that area aswell so what gives? Anyways if world is all its cracked up to be then that's what I'm expecting. Why would you keep the original when there is a new one dedicated to a actual theme park?

If you're facing the Triceratops Encounter entrance, she's just slightly around the corner to your left. I'll get another shot this weekend. Is there a way to just insert a small jpg without the trouble of putting it on Flickr or Photobucket?

^ It looks funny right now. Like a dinosaur got out but no worries we got this temporary wall keeping her away from the guests :rofl:

My dream for JP is to put AA's in CJ, add the amber mine, make a basement mr.DNA dark ride in the discovery center and add remove those damn carnival games!

My dream for JP is to put AA's in CJ, add the amber mine, make a basement mr.DNA dark ride in the discovery center and add remove those damn carnival games!

I could see all of that happening knowing how well Comcast uses space (last thing doesn't have a chance. we'd get a flat ride in Camp Jurassic before the games leave :lol:

It would be nice to see a very wide shot of this location, with a well know building or structure in the picture. I cannot figure it out otherwise.

Here you go. You must have missed that update:

j7QNcI8ORDg4b.JPG

j2OvMmLYZnHbx.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.