Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 335 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Hollywood last October I couldn't get out of the walk around characters way thee were so many! Frankenstein walked right up to me, Lucy just popped out and took a picture with me. It was amazing!
Yeah, there's a ton of M&Gs in Hollywood, but I think they should give the rest of the park more to spread it out a bit.

Also,

THERE'S A WALK-AROUND FRANKENSTEIN??? I've legitimately never seen a UCM costumed actor anywhere in the parks except at Beetlejuice.

One great thing about Universal M&G's is that many of them are entertaining for adults too, unlike the competition. * Donkey & Shrek is funny as all heck *Transformers is awesome to watch *Raptor is one of the best M&G's anywhere *Mystic Fountain is excellent and very entertaining.....

I do hope that if/when Shrek closes the Donkey M&G lives on somewhere else.

Reactions: Mad Dog
was there a "building" ... it says they are demoing a building?

Universal Orlando Resort has filed a permit to begin demolishing a 9,100-square foot building and clearing a site at the Islands of Adventure theme park.

Yeah the demo is the old Trike Encounter area, which we covered in this thread earlier.

Can't read the OS article due to "hitting my weekly limit" so I can't comment otherwise.
the "9,100" is what confused me. Maybe the OS was using " building" loosely.

Status
Not open for further replies.