KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2) | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know. But probably not big, so maybe that leaves space for later. Maybe.

In any case, I haven’t heard anything about any current future plans for the area after 2024.

ok-crying.gif

I suspect better theming, naturally due to the properties possible included. Hopefully a new show is better than what’s been there.

Pretty low bars to clear.

Even with all of the "insiders" commenting here....I can't help but feel like this project has not been totally fleshed out. Please don't berate me for this opinion...I just feel like Universal will put more effort into this than they are being given credit for.
I think there will be good effort going into theming and finally giving the area a sense of place. I don’t think any of the effort will be put into new attractions unless you count maybe a few meet and greet stations.

Sorry everyone, didn’t mean for my comment to lead to all this. Felt like a natural progression from the Texas news/potential IP overlap. Just for the record, I have and will never have any inside info.

Reactions: Grits0808
Even with all of the "insiders" commenting here....I can't help but feel like this project has not been totally fleshed out. Please don't berate me for this opinion...I just feel like Universal will put more effort into this than they are being given credit for.
I was going to say the same thing especially with no concept art officially released by Uni. We truly don’t know everything they have planned for this project.

I was going to say the same thing especially with no concept art officially released by Uni. We truly don’t know everything they have planned for this project.
That's why I don't see the big deal about new ride speculation. We don't know anything about this project yet officially and things can always change. Just keep your mind open to the worst case scenario and we'll be alright.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Status
Not open for further replies.