KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2) | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Midway Mania type rides are little overdone now. Omnimovers are actually really nice and provide a little relief for visitors.
If they do an omnimover it should be Trolls. I think the fairy tale nature of Shrek would make it a great fit for the stacked dark ride patent.

Reactions: OrlLover
App has not been updated to reflect any changes, rides in KidZone are just marked as “closed”. I’m assuming maps in the park haven’t changed either?

Studios needs its "Camp Jurrassic" and I think this may be it

If it's done to that caliber but with Dreamworks, I think it's a great fit

This whole thing is tucked away enough to not really disrupt the park proper if you don't like it

The rethemed Woody Woodpeckers Coaster is enough for rides...for now

This does feel like a "let's see how it goes first" type investment before adding in any new "rides"

Interesting choice, because anybody who's seen the movie knows that she's wrong, and the spirits are still haunting the house!

In fact, to continue the POLTERGEIST analogy, this whole overhaul feels sort of like "You left the bodies and you only moved the headstones!" to me!
aa4a81be-d16e-4185-88ac-983be3de292d_text.gif

Interesting choice, because anybody who's seen the movie knows that she's wrong, and the spirits are still haunting the house!

In fact, to continue the POLTERGEIST analogy, this whole overhaul feels sort of like "You left the bodies and you only moved the headstones!" to me!
aa4a81be-d16e-4185-88ac-983be3de292d_text.gif
Glad someone picked up on that, because I will not believe this is all actually happening until I step foot in the land. All construction pics, announcements of replacements, and eye witness accounts of said things are (to me) all one big psyop until I see it with my own eyes.

Glad someone picked up on that, because I will not believe this is all actually happening until I step foot in the land. All construction pics, announcements of replacements, and eye witness accounts of said things are (to me) all one big psyop until I see it with my own eyes.
I'm satisfied when the excavator moves in.

Oh, I believe what everyone's talking about is happening.

But I have personal criteria for when I will consider the curse to be lifted!

Reactions: Brer Oswald
Status
Not open for further replies.