KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2) | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal Actors is fine. A Dreamworks theater would be a lesser experience. Always nice to have good live entertainment in a sit-down setting. Universal is lacking that. Why decrease it even more?
I think Animal Actors is outdated, I also tend to not love the use of animals for entertainment but I digress there.

I also enjoy live entertainment, but they don’t seem to be investing there really especially since Bourne struggles with tech issues. Idk, it’s a great use of space!

Granted they have 3 other empty theatres to deal with…….

Not at Animal Acors, but Grinch's Xmas at the former BMG theater in 2021. Max, the Grinch's dog, decided to run around the entire stage towards the end of the show. The cast seemed mesmerized, just stood there,
not knowing what to do. All dialogue and movement ceased. After a couple of minutes, the trainer got Max to return to the Grinch's sleigh, where he was supposed to be for that scene. Very memorable show. Loved it. :clap:

Shrek can have his own land, and Puss can have their own as well.

I think if they ever get a 4th theme park built these IP’s will be heavily included. Or I pray at least.

Also… would anyone hate if they just turned Animal Actors into Dreamworks theatre? Have the Castle Facade from Singapore to spruce it up a bit. 4-D theatres are still a good idea for the parks for all ages attractions.

There is that massive expansion pad at EU that can be for Shrek and puss. No need for two lands. Also I'm glad they aren't shoehorning Shrek here.

I think the drawings are a diversion, they are going to pimp up the Fast and the Furious attraction with a new meet and greet.
When I read this, I instantly had a vision of Vin Diesel on a screen at the ride entrance jumping up and down with a stupid grin on his face yelling “Pick me! Pick me!” Trying to get anybody to get into that justifiably empty queue line…

On a more serious note, I think this Kung Fu Panda interactive meet and greet might be a good fit both for Kidzone and the new kids oriented park in Texas.

Reactions: Nico
Status
Not open for further replies.